★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MonoToad
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 8.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: UPDATED - New in-game friends score and stats feed!

No more scorched fingers.. no more burning eyebrows.. Fireworker is here to help.

He'll take the pain out of all your firework placing needs.. carrying, lighting, and placing every firework in your display. But he won't stop.. not ever.

It's up to you to draw paths into the air to launch your fireworks and choose the safest place in the sky to explode each one. The higher the better.. fill the sky with colour and create the longest, biggest firework display ever seen.. just make sure you keep up with Fireworker.

Intuitive, tactile path drawing gameplay

Hi res graphics for retina display

Beat your best score or compete online with Game Centre integrated leaderboards.

mono_eric3's comments:
Here is our new game we made to keep the score hunters busy. Hope you like it - please let us know what you think.

11-07-2011, 05:15 PM
Looks pretty slick. Any video?

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.

11-07-2011, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arta View Post
Looks pretty slick. Any video?
Recording some video right now. I'm not the most savvy editor but hopefully shouldn't be too long away.
11-07-2011, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mono_eric3 View Post
Recording some video right now. I'm not the most savvy editor but hopefully shouldn't be too long away.
Looks good, looking forward to the trailer. ;P

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
11-08-2011, 08:38 AM
I'm looking to do the trailer as a mix of 'Lookie here isn't it awesome' and 'Here's how you play the game'.

Is that a sensible path to go down?

Thanks,

: D
11-08-2011, 09:33 AM
Quote:
I'm looking to do the trailer as a mix of 'Lookie here isn't it awesome' and 'Here's how you play the game'.

Is that a sensible path to go down?

Thanks,

Whatever you decide to do, your video MUST include actual gameplay. We don't need flashy screens and shots of the menu. We want to see the game in action so that we can check out the mechanics. As long as you do that, you can't go wrong.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
11-08-2011, 10:44 AM
Thanks, that's really useful.

I'll post as soon as it's ready (may be a couple of days yet unfortunately).

11-08-2011, 12:00 PM
Anyone take the plunge yet? I may try it out. Wonder if Game Center is just leaderboards? Hopefully there are achievements associated with GC as well...

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
11-08-2011, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Thanks, that's really useful.

I'll post as soon as it's ready (may be a couple of days yet unfortunately).

I don't want to speak for other members, but I would suggest you contact a user here named Sanuku. He makes great HD gameplay videos. It may be worth a promo code to have him do it.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic