★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Flick Champions HD $2.99 -> $.99

11-08-2011, 12:41 PM
Flick Champions HD $2.99 -> $.99

worth giving it a try IMHO enjoying it so far plus it's UNIVERSAL!

Game Center & OpenFeint : tatumbeltran
Gameloft Live! & Origin : r2ks8x
Follow me on Twitter : @EjaykewL

Last edited by r2ks8x; 11-08-2011 at 12:44 PM.
11-08-2011, 01:19 PM
decent game. bought it around launch time. production values and presentation are really good.

there is some amount of grinding required, which can get quite annoying to unlock all the game modes, or of course you can IAP

I'm thinking of buying the HD version as well since it's only a buck now, but then i'd have to reunlock everything which really was a pain.

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs
11-08-2011, 06:36 PM
Is this one worth getting? And if so, should I get the HD or the SD as they're the same price (don't have an ipad, but i heard this might have retina unlike sd....)

I don't want a signature.
11-09-2011, 01:53 PM
Both are retina as far as I can tell

I would buy the HD one if I was you. Universal apps are always more convenient and theyre both the same price.

I found it worth it if you like quick and simple games. But like I said there is some grinding needed to unlock all the games.

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs