★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Featured Choice in US iPad Store !!
Featured Choice in Europe (UK,FR,GE)!!
Overall No.1 in China Store !!
2012 Best Puzzle Game of NTREEV !!

Media Review !!
- Rolling Kongs is a fun match four rotating block puzzler with great level design, and challenging times to beat. The massive amount of levels(456), and polished presentation makes it easy to recommend even though repetition will set in eventually. Up to that point it is great fun helping the cute monkeys out. (by TouchGen.net)
- If you like puzzle games you cant go too far wrong with Rolling Kongs, it should keep you entertained and puzzled for a good few hours. (by TouchReivew.net)
- This is a very nice game, the graphics are good and game play addictive and it provides a challenge, I would recommend this to puzzle fans! (by AppaSnap.com)

Customer Review !!
- Great Puzzler!!! by Swandy256
- Good stuff with every penny. by Cameron
- Very addictive puzzle game. by YEONWOON

Rolling Kongs is one of the Best Puzzle Games. Awesome 456 Stages with Beautiful Artworks and Sounds. You are the Kong, roll and clean all the enemy blocks. Touch Control of this game is very Easy & Fun. Just Touch to capture the enemy, and Drag to roll your screen.

You will never be disappointed. You will love this game :) Thanks for buying and playing Rolling Kongs. Have a good time with Rolling Kongs!!

[[ Features ]]
- Addictive Brain Teasing Puzzle Game
- Awesome and Unique 456 Stages
- 4 Different Themes : Grass, Ice, Desert, Volcano
- 11 Beautiful Illustrations & Interesting Game Story
- Universal App : Support iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad
- Optimized Touch Interaction : Easy & Fun !!
- Support Full Retina Display (960*640)
- Support Game Center : Leader boards, Achievements
- Very Cute Game Music and Sound Effect

[[ More Info. ]]
- See the Screenshots and More Information at : www.rollingkongs.com
- Our Twitter : @PuzzleClickr , @RollingKongs
- http://www.facebook.com/RollingKongs

[[ History ]]
- Rolling Kongs is developed based on IQ Puzzle Mode of "Clickr" Clickr is the Puzzle-Action Game on PC Platform (Steam) made by us. Puzzle Rules are the same, All the Stages are created entirely new. Clickr on Steam : http://store.steampowered.com/app/45500/
- See the more information about Clickr at : www.clickr.kr

goiMot's comments:

11-09-2011, 10:21 AM
Any TOFTers?

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!

11-09-2011, 12:01 PM
Great puzzler

If you like puzzle games, this is a must buy.

The game is very polished, fun and challenging.

And it's universal too

It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games

Last edited by jyhjyh; 11-09-2011 at 12:03 PM.
11-10-2011, 06:40 PM
I impulse bought this because I liked the look and the weird name — and I was extremely pleasantly surprised. This is a really polished, well thought out, challenging, fun and interesting puzzle game that cleverly mixes styles and genres. Definitely worth checking out if you're even vaguely into puzzlers.
11-10-2011, 07:01 PM
Bought this for the promise of 456 levels... If nothing else, I'll have a go-to game when there's nothing else I feel like playing. Impressions soon...

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at vladimirknight.com or via PM.
11-11-2011, 01:53 PM
I have played the first 20 levels or so and I am very pleased with it. The gameplay involves rotating the playing field with swipes (no tilting) to attempt to combine the small colored blocks into cube-shaped groups of 4 same colored blocks or touching those larger same colored blocks. The number of stars you collect is based on how quickly the puzzle is solved. I have found some of the puzzles to be very challenging. The game is very polished and well put together making it a very nice buy at 99 cents.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
11-12-2011, 10:53 PM

ROLLING KONGS is one of the nominees for Touch Arcade Game of the Week.

Do you like this brain-teasing action puzzle game?
If you think ROLLING KONGS deserves to be the winner of TAGOTW, give it your vote now!

Ascension BeatHazard Carcassonne DungeonRaid ElderSign
GreedyBankers Helsing'sFire NimbleStrong PhoenixWright Poison TiltToLive
11-13-2011, 06:32 AM
ouch...I'm a casual gamer, I'm not interested in HARD games...but this one is tempting me!
Well, let's decide!

I love this world!
11-13-2011, 07:07 AM
I like it. It's solid for a puzzler and the graphics and sound are polished!
BUT it's essentially an iPhone game with a black border for iPad users, which amounts to lazy 'universal' programming. That's a shame. Not only does it waste precious iPad screen real estate (the border is massive) but it would have looked a lot better full screen. That said, it's a must have fot puzzle fans.
11-13-2011, 07:17 AM
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
ouch...I'm a casual gamer, I'm not interested in HARD games...but this one is tempting me!
Well, let's decide!
It ain't that hard. I'm pretty sure you'll like it.