★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-14-2011, 10:29 AM
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 573
iCloud?

Are there any plans to update this to support iCloud?
11-14-2011, 06:50 PM
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1
Is it worthwhile buying if im still using a 3gs or would i find the game unplayable?

11-14-2011, 08:26 PM
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Ithaca, NY
Posts: 1,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyodor1564 View Post
Is it worthwhile buying if im still using a 3gs or would i find the game unplayable?
If you really want to buy it, I would wait for it to go in sale. I dont know how it will run on the 3GS, but im sure it will go on sale for $0.99 soon.

Follow me on Twitter: @jumpman475
Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
Need a Writer? I'm your man. Send me a PM.
11-14-2011, 10:24 PM
I doubt that it'll be on sale until at least January.

Gameloft usually waits about 3 or 4 months until they put their new games on sale.
11-14-2011, 10:40 PM
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: California
Posts: 401
Any tips to earn cash without having to buy it? Or is that the hook? I find myself broke after buying too many planes and cars and the missions are harder and I'm ammo less:/
11-15-2011, 12:36 AM
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Asmara, Eritrea
Posts: 1,730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn505 View Post
I doubt that it'll be on sale until at least January.

Gameloft usually waits about 3 or 4 months until they put their new games on sale.
Don't forget black Friday is just around the corner. This and along others will definitely go on sale except MC3 ofcourse. I can bet you that with my life

Aid is like a pill that numbs the pain, if you take it too often you get addicted. President Isaias Afwerki
This simple and timeless quote sums up Eritrean government & people's self-reliance policy.
11-15-2011, 12:45 AM
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Ithaca, NY
Posts: 1,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wediafom24 View Post
Don't forget black Friday is just around the corner. This and along others will definitely go on sale except MC3 ofcourse. I can bet you that with my life
That's what I was thinking

Follow me on Twitter: @jumpman475
Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
Need a Writer? I'm your man. Send me a PM.
11-15-2011, 12:51 AM
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1,248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn505 View Post
I doubt that it'll be on sale until at least January.

Gameloft usually waits about 3 or 4 months until they put their new games on sale.
This and every gameloft game will be on sale next week.

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird
11-15-2011, 07:08 AM
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMarceLF View Post
Any tips to earn cash without having to buy it? Or is that the hook? I find myself broke after buying too many planes and cars and the missions are harder and I'm ammo less:/
You end up making thousands off of some missions. You can kill people to take their money. You could also do the taxi/ ambulance/ fast food missions for a couple thousand.
11-15-2011, 09:17 AM
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 2
has anybody found all the soccer balls? I've been able to locate 8/10 so far.
would be nice if someone puts some screenshots from the balls location on the map.
I've also found 9/10 suitcases