App description: The acclaimed Gangstar series is back on iPhone and iPad to offer you a whole new place to have criminally good fun!
Youll never experience a better way to discover Rio de Janeiro!
SEE RIO AND FIGHT
For the first time ever in a sandbox game, explore the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Discover 5 different neighborhoods including the favelas, business district, beaches and jungle.
Also, for the first time in the Gangstar series, explore indoor environments fully realized in 3D.
ITS A LONG WAY TO THE TOP
Over 60 varied missions to complete, plus dozens of random events to give you hours of fun.
Kill corrupt politicians, protect witnesses, deliver special packages, steal cars and find out who tried to kill you and leave you for dead.
SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIENDS
Access a wide range of weapons, such as handguns, rifles, bazookas and grenades, plus a new local specialty: the explosive Football.
Also, drive dozens of vehicles including planes, helicopters and a tank, and of course, you can rob, purchase and collect dozens of cars or motorbikes.
HAVE IT YOUR WAY
You can now customize your character. Unlock numerous shirts, pants, hats, glasses and more, that you can collect and use to customize your character.
ENTER THE REAL BRAZIL
The realism has been pushed even further thanks to various radio channels broadcasting hip hop, electro and funk music with several licensed tracks:
- World Town - M.I.A.
- Office Boy - Bonde do Role
- Lingua de Tamanduá - MV Bill

Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.

This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
11-09-2011, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicoipad View Post
MV was 300 something compressed. This must be a much bigger game.
I heard it was about the same size map. Now with some buildings you can enter. Also able to fly planes and change your clothes. I hope you can do a lot with those new things. Not just use one plane in a mission and that's it or something. Hopefully there'll be different planes and what not. lol
11-09-2011, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Graphics don't seem to be improved that much as MC3 did... but still looks like an awesome game
MC2 was already a decent looking game. GS:MV was, to put it charitable, cartoonish. I would say that, from what we saw on the video, GSR's leap is actually bigger.

11-09-2011, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpud View Post
Thank you, I miss when the other guy created the threads...
Damn people who don't know how to create game threads! They should just check out the syntax for proper app info display by quoting any random thread openers.

Last edited by violentv; 11-09-2011 at 06:52 AM.
11-09-2011, 06:53 AM
This game looks very promising. Instant buy when it reaches EU

Street Fighter Volt Online: Mainly Guile.

King of Fighters: SURPRISE! Iori
11-09-2011, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Graphics don't seem to be improved that much as MC3 did... but still looks like an awesome game
MC3 isn't an open world game. This is.
11-09-2011, 07:27 AM
Must. Have. Gotta Try

This is Gameloft's last chance to "get it right" with a 3D sandbox game, before the actual Boss playa GTA hits next month, and everyone forgets about our lovely stand-in, the Gangstar series.

😈
11-09-2011, 07:30 AM
Quote:
I don't know man, the game seems to look pretty similar.
Yes the textures will be lower quality, and the world is probably sparser than MC3, but there is nothing GL can do about that. Totally different type of game with different needs for the limited mobile memory.

😈
11-09-2011, 07:38 AM
I just pray that the draw distance has been greatly improved over the last two iterations. There was nothing like speeding in the cars with the cops chasing you down and hitting smack into a building popping out of thin air.
11-09-2011, 08:03 AM
The Sanuku video is out now if anyone was waiting for it. Maybe he posted it on the first page. It looks pretty good.
11-09-2011, 10:32 AM
Today's turning out to be an expensive day for me.$7 for Gangstar Rio, $6 for Epoch, $2 for INC, 1$ Evertales,rocket riot another dollar and at least Asteriods is free All Inst Buys.Thats like 20 bucks