★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-27-2013, 02:58 AM
What happend with the game when they did a update, graphics gone to shit, water effects got all bad and house popups. FIX IT NOW!
02-05-2013, 07:58 AM
Wheels Help

I just completed the game and i was in search of the wheels.. I follow the map that someone posted on Page 29 of this forum but i still don't find all wheels.. Can someone post a snapshot of the correct zones where the wheels are? I think it could be more helpful,thanks.
02-15-2013, 10:12 PM
Did an update really make graphics worse like the post above suggests? I was considering buying this while its on sale.
02-15-2013, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naked Snake View Post
Did an update really make graphics worse like the post above suggests? I was considering buying this while its on sale.
I finally got round to playing it this week on iPad 3. Graphics are great and it's really fun. I love it.

Favourite games: Shadowgun, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Asphalt 7, Dead Space, The Dark Knight Rises, N.O.V.A. 3, Deus Ex: The Fall, Call Of Duty: Strike Team, Gangstar, Bejeweled, Fairway Solitaire.
02-15-2013, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmericardo View Post
I finally got round to playing it this week on iPad 3. Graphics are great and it's really fun. I love it.
Thanks for the feedback, I've been going back and forth all day on buying this but the fact is 99 cents is practically nothing. I should probably grab it.

I sure hope the shooting controls are better than GTA3 though.