05-20-2012, 06:53 PM
Played it again on my new iPad for the first time in ages, looks amazing. Plays even better. Okay so it's not retina, but could they get the effects and everything and have it retina? I'm not convinced given the current tech in the iPad 3. Pixel count ain't everything y'all. Though perhaps in the menus it could use it.

Anyway. Screw retina support. This game NEEDS iCloud.
05-21-2012, 12:13 AM
Yup... this one's screaming for icloud.

Other than that I had tons of fun in this one. Finished hard mode and unlocked everything. Too bad ultimately I had to delete it to free up some space.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

05-21-2012, 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mary m View Post
the game is good and funny while playing but the only problem is it is repetitive
I like this for the same reason i like Infinity Blade series and the Monster Hunter series. Repetitiveness isnt stopping me as there arent any patterns and every fight with the same enemies are different.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-21-2012, 03:25 AM
Yup. iCloud would be great for this game. Ie barely played it since I got my iPad - partly because I can't decide which device to play it on. It would be Greg to be able to go back and forth like I do with Infinity Blade II
05-21-2012, 04:59 AM
Loved this!!!

Game Center I.D- Fastbridge

Twitch TV Channel Name- Donafello
05-21-2012, 10:13 AM
I used to LOVE the game, past tense.
Then the update took retina away from my iPhone 4 and made it look like the 3GS version!
BOO!
06-04-2012, 07:36 PM
Uppercut Games' facebook page has their cover photos changing constantly. Their hinting an upcoming update, but not much info on it.

I hope this game gets an expansion of sorts.

06-04-2012, 10:24 PM
I think there have been a few updates since I played it so I don't know if this has been addressed, but I really wish they'd re-think the defense combos in the armor. It's silly to have one that's acid/electro and another that's electro/acid, for one thing. Another is that they really should have armors for every possible combo since the higher difficulties have combos that aren't addressed. With weapons, there isn't really much that needs to be added since you only have to avoid two types in a given area.
06-05-2012, 07:51 AM
WTF? An update came out today and it says only "minor bug fixes." O_o

06-05-2012, 08:16 AM
anyone beat the hardest mission? the enemies shoot too fast....

Currently Playing: IMPLOSION, MHFU, FFRK
Waiting For: any game that can beat MHFU awesomeness!!
GC Account: chaos_envoys Feel free to add me ^^
Anti Always-On DRM for single player game!!!!