App description: A challenging comic book styled arcade game - INC ; from the creators of Meganoid and Stardash comes another awesome action game

"OrangePixel has released their latest action platform game, named simply: INC, which is probably my favorite of their releases." 4/5 TouchArcade

"[INC] is a game that all fans of old-school gaming should snag, as well as casual gamers" 4/5 AppShack

"INC is one of the better games Ive downloaded recently. The look, feel and sounds in the game really add a vintage mood to the game." 9/10 AppScore

The year 2135, the world is ruled by Corporations, humans are slowly being replaced by robots and machines, and the most powerful humans are now looking for ways to transfer their souls into robots, for eternal life.

Fight your way thru four stylish worlds, surviving a large variation of different robots and machines that only have one mission, stop you from reaching your goal: save Dr Robotus!

The unique graphical style, cool retro music and sound effects, and our well known hard-but-fair gameplay turn INC into an entertaining action adventure.

Four worlds, 40 levels, multiple layers of gameplay for casual and core gamers, what are you waiting for!

Find any bugs? tell us on twitter @orangepixel, facebook.com/orangepixel or mail us, and we will try and get them fixed ASAP!

Echoseven's comments:

11-09-2011, 05:30 AM
HD Gameplay Trailer (First few Minutes of Gameplay/iPad 2):

Last edited by Sanuku; 11-11-2011 at 10:08 AM.

11-09-2011, 05:30 AM
The quality titles just don't stop coming today. Will most likely be grabbing this one as well.

Twitter: @back2this
11-09-2011, 05:37 AM
Great to see this game out. Hope its iCade compatible
11-09-2011, 05:42 AM
Yes. Yes. Yes... I love the art style, sweeeeet.

řƹȡ1
11-09-2011, 06:06 AM
Insta-buying tonight along with Rocket Riot
11-09-2011, 06:12 AM
More awesome and stylish platforming from Orangepixel? sold!

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
11-09-2011, 06:29 AM
Yup, been waiting for this one for MONTHS now... Almost hard to believe I'll be playing this tonight! =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III
11-09-2011, 06:30 AM
Insta-buy for me. Roll on midnight.

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
11-09-2011, 06:59 AM
Damn I love Orangepixel's games so this is a must-buy

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3