• Publisher: Codeglue
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 17.9 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $3.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Rocket Riot is an action-packed side-view shooter featuring a bazooka-wielding jetpack soldier. Players blast their way through the environment against computer-controlled enemies in an effort to defeat the nasty pirate Blockbeard.
Bazookas, Jetpacks, Pirateswhats not to love?

Press Quotes:
"Rocket Riot is a blast to play (quite literally" Touch Arcade, 4/5

"Rocket Riot is undoubtedly the best side scroller to come out of the iPhone game scene as of yet." TapScape

"The action is fast and fun, the power-ups are a joy to use...and the destructible environments give the game a unique feel." Slide To Play, 3/4

ROCKET & ROLL
Use the flawless touch controls to navigate through a completely destructible environment, uncover special power-ups or even burrow into different areas of the map using your bazooka as a makeshift shovel.

HAVE A BLAST
48 level campaign featuring everything from zombies to rocket propelled pirates! Destroy enemies in-game to unlock over 100 playable characters. Defeat giant bosses from gangs of killer bananas (seriously), to Blockbeard himself!

FUN WITH ROCKETS
Destroy everything in sight with your trusty rocket launcher. Collect twenty different power-ups and power-downs from bouncing rockets to multi-missiles to ghost mode and more!

KILLER LOOK AND FEEL
Go retro with the incredible 8-bit stylized visuals of Rocket Riot. Try three different, yet equally refined control options and find which one suits you best.

UNIVERSAL SUPPORT
Localized for French, Italian, Spanish and German and will work on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.

FLING JOYSTICK SUPPORT
Rocket Riot supports the very cool Fling Joystick from Ten One Design. Yeah!

Echoseven's comments:

11-09-2011, 06:02 AM
Been looking forward to this since i saw the Xbox Live version... its awesome and Chillingo has done what it looks like a good version... insta-buying tonight

11-09-2011, 06:26 AM
Yes, was a good Xbox Live game. Is anything different in this version or just a port? But eh, a buck and universal means bought regardless.
11-09-2011, 06:33 AM
Looks awesome! =oD

Glad I didn't blow a bunch of $$ last week...

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download & PlatEAU
11-09-2011, 06:35 AM
Another purchase for me tonight.

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
11-09-2011, 06:46 AM
Reminds me of a cross between Liero and Voxatron. Now all it needs is multiplayer?

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
11-09-2011, 06:51 AM
looks awesome! Does it have multiplayer cause it looks like one would work for it!

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
11-09-2011, 10:14 AM
I'm wondering the same. I know the xbox live version had multiplayer.

plus+: Collokey
"Words/Chess With Friends": Collokey
11-09-2011, 10:39 AM
Multiplayer???

Heavy Devil is my latest game, check it out! AppStore GooglePlay
11-09-2011, 05:25 PM
This game looks really good! I never played the xbox version as I don't have an xbox, but I will most likely be buying this tonight.

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|