• Publisher: Bulkypix
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 59.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Corpse Granny is a highly addictive puzzle game with stunningly beautiful graphics and dozens of challenging missions spanning three worlds.

In this game you control the objects in the environment to defeat cartoon zombies as quickly and as efficiently as you can. Your mind and fingers are your main weapons. Most of the levels require logic and will challenge you to put on your thinking cap to solve them. Some of the stages use arcade elements that will help you to relax by letting you enjoy the simple pleasure of wanton destruction of the undead.

Travel through three different worlds to eliminate the zombie menace. Collect all the gems and strive to achieve the highest score. Use your fingers to cut the ropes and break the chains. Create passages by destroying obstacles and turn up the heat with the help of exploding boxes and by shooting cannons. Watch as your actions put the scene into motion.

The best way of killing the zombies is by burning them with an arsenal of shiny bouncing fireballs. The orange fireball just kills zombies outright, the blue fireball is motion controlled; as you turn your mobile device, the purple fireball jumps and adds an element of chaos, and the green fireball magically disappears after several jumps and that makes it the trickiest one to control. Be sure to not underestimate the wooden boxes and the rolling barrels for use as offensive weapons that will come in very handy if youre out of fireballs.

Make your own levels and challenge your friends. Use the simple level editor to create a background, place some zombies, stairs, ropes, fireballs, and dozens of other objects to create your own puzzles. You can solve the puzzles and create them at the same time.

Game features:
3 different worlds to conquer: Stonehenge, a Police Station, and a Pirate Ship.
45 beautiful and challenging levels to solve.
More than 100 zombies to kill.
3 strong and clever bosses to defeat.
Lots of weapons to use: colored fireballs, bombs, exploding boxes and more.
Lots of tricky devices to use: levers, springs, and platforms, just to name a few.
Beautiful graphics.
Atmospheric music to help set the mood.
Funny and lovable heroes.
Arcade elements.
Easy-to-use level editor to create your own levels.

goiMot's comments:

11-09-2011, 05:50 AM
Hmmm... this is from BulkyPix, the same people who recently published a deceptive App Store description for "Tiny Token Empires", so I'm not going to bother reading the app store description for this one.

I wrote to them asking for some clarification about the wording of their app store description, but they didn't bother replying. Oh well, I guess there's no point checking out their new release.

řƹȡ1

Last edited by Red1; 11-09-2011 at 06:29 AM.

11-09-2011, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red1 View Post
Hmmm... this is from BulkyPix, the same people who recently published a deceptive App Store description for "Tiny Token Empires", so I'm not going to bother reading the app store description for this one.

I wrote to them asking for some clarification about the wording of their app store description, but they didn't bother replying. Oh well, I guess there's no point checking out their new release.
Different reasons but same result: Bulkypix = pass.
11-09-2011, 06:28 AM
Sadly, same here...

I had hope that they'd change the app description, or do something to pull themselves out of the mess they made, but it seems like they've gone into hiding, hoping their AppStore rep will pull them along... =o/

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III
11-09-2011, 06:56 AM
There are some Bulkypix games I've enjoyed, but not much lately...

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
11-09-2011, 07:23 AM
Not impressed by the trailer. Thus begins the wait for the inevitable clone, "Dead Grandma."

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
11-09-2011, 07:50 AM
Obviously i am the only One who are buying Games from them always in an Blink of an Eye and enjoying their Work so far.

Will report back with a Preview as soon as i will be finished with covering the other Games.
11-09-2011, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Obviously i am the only One who are buying Games from them always in an Blink of an Eye and enjoying their Work so far.

Will report back with a Preview as soon as i will be finished with covering the other Games.
Thanks, I wait for your impressions. And thanks for putting the thread back 'on topic'.

ıllıllı ȼ₯ǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP • ONE MINUTE GAMES • ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS • RAVENOUS GAMES • ORANGE PIXEL • RADIANGAMES • CAVE • LLAMASOFT (RIP) • MADFINGER • PASTA GAMES • TOUCH FOO • KODE80
11-09-2011, 12:01 PM
Out in US/Canada.
11-10-2011, 05:11 AM
Hi All,

we are here reading what you said, we try to do as best as we can in this difficult ios space providing game we think are really good. It's always subjective but we try to do our best. So please before just saying bad things on us like that, just think twice. Are you perfect, are you never making any mistake.
We are like you all, we try to do our best. So please if you have any feedback regarding appstore text or things that you want us to improve don't hesitate to write me directly (vincent.dondaine@bulkypix.com). We are here to bring you fun and innovative games, so we are here to hear you.

BULKYPIX TEAM
Publisher and developer