Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-12-2011, 05:54 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default Multiplayer?

is Multiplayer a future possibility with this game?
Old 11-12-2011, 05:55 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

I dont have this game yet but that remix track is simply amazing. it'll be going on my ipod
Old 11-12-2011, 06:03 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivozzz View Post
EXcept the translation s*cks ..
Do you have any examples of what you consider to be poor English from this game? Just curious.
Old 11-12-2011, 06:32 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekanikal fiend View Post
look up 4 posts.
fix already done, and in apples hands..
I looked it up, 7 days from when app/update submitted is the usual amount of time it takes for it to be approved, fingers crossed it takes shorter than that
Old 11-12-2011, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by witchinghoursg View Post
1) there shouldn't be a "usually" - even we devs ourselves have different play styles with the formations, but the important thing is to adapt to the situation! If your formation is getting flanked and wheeling isn't going to help you fight back, you should probably break formation.

2) only melee elements who have a target in range will engage in combat. Since half of each deuce (both friend and enemy's spearmen) is not in range, that half won't be doing anything. The idea is to maneuver them correctly ahead of time so you are at the right position for maximum effect.

3) the short answer: None of the archers will attack the enemy that's flanking them, in the situation you've presented.

Ranged elements will only attack when they have a target in range. The range and directionality of attack for a ranged element will change depending on whether it's a dagger element or if it's been combined into a deuce or trine. Ranged formations can only fire in the general direction they're facing. If you want to see your attack range, just tap on your element/formation and look at where the red squares are.
thanks!
Old 11-12-2011, 06:50 PM

can we designate which target we want to attack? if not, how is it determined who an archer will attack? or a melee unit between two enemy units?
Old 11-12-2011, 07:29 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelchild View Post
can we designate which target we want to attack? if not, how is it determined who an archer will attack? or a melee unit between two enemy units?
You could use pursue to make sure you're hitting the exact target you want. Alternatively, your Element will attack the enemy with the lowest health or something they get bonus damage on. It's all optimised such that they -should- be attacking what you need them to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobGe View Post
is Multiplayer a future possibility with this game?
To be honest, not only is it a possibility, the system was designed with asynchronous multiplayer in mind. Unfortunately, we're a really small team so we have to address that and other features we'd like in stages. Don't worry, we have hotseat and multiplayer on the schedule!

Quote:
The game is awesome.... Strategy awesome... Visuals and audio awesome... Every is thing is WOOOOOW... EXcept the translation s*cks ..whom did u bring to translate?

Needs: 1-to be universal app
2- better translation

If those happened ...I will rate it 100/10.. 10/10 isn't enough for this amazing beauty
Thanks for the support!

Also, we're actually native English speakers and Ravenmark is a completely original product. =X

Could you tell me where do you find the language a bit strange? Perhaps we have some typos you'd like us to address?

Last edited by Tebius; 11-12-2011 at 07:34 PM.. Reason: Added a reply to Rivozzz.
Old 11-12-2011, 08:45 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

What I remember is that the second chapter wasn't very good in English .. Did any notice this?
Old 11-12-2011, 09:28 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

RAVENMARK: SCOURGE OF ESTELLION is one of the nominees for Touch Arcade Game of the Week.

Do you like this epic conquest turn-based strategy game?
If you think RAVENMARK: SCOURGE OF ESTELLION deserves to be the winner of TAGOTW, give it your vote now!

VOTE HERE
Old 11-12-2011, 09:32 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
What I remember is that the second chapter wasn't very good in English .. Did any notice this?
Nope I'm on chapter 4 and it's been perfect English so far.