Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-16-2013, 01:06 AM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooVyper View Post
Thank you for the reply. I am in no way doubting the quality of this game, it looks magnificent and I am eager to purchase and play. I was just caught off guard by the model since other similarly structured titles typically offer a small bit more when you purchase the "premium" version instead of purchasing episodes individually. But I see this isn't the case, so I won't be unsure of my purchase decision.

Will there be more content updates for this particular title? That would be reason enough to purchase the premium imo.
Those interested in Ravenmark but confused due to Premium and Episodic being the same price? Series ended so no more new episodes for Ravenmark?

Simple, get the premium. Download it onto iTunes so that incase the app is ever pulled, you have a working backup that does not need to be restored, unlike the Episodic version.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:31 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooVyper View Post
Thank you for the reply. I am in no way doubting the quality of this game, it looks magnificent and I am eager to purchase and play. I was just caught off guard by the model since other similarly structured titles typically offer a small bit more when you purchase the "premium" version instead of purchasing episodes individually. But I see this isn't the case, so I won't be unsure of my purchase decision.

Will there be more content updates for this particular title? That would be reason enough to purchase the premium imo.
We're working on Mercs right now, so nothing is planned. We're a small team with a hilariously large amount of things to do. =D
Old 01-16-2013, 05:43 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebius View Post
We're working on Mercs right now, so nothing is planned. We're a small team with a hilariously large amount of things to do. =D
I wish you and your team all the best. Ravenmark is truly a gem among the mountains of tap-to-win games on the App Store, and it's extremely reassuring to all of us that you're a dev that's willing to listen and adapt to both honest and outrageous consumer complaints.

And I'm am outrageously excited for Mercs, to the point of unnecessary 'fangirling'. Meanwhile, back to the triple-medal collection!
Old 01-16-2013, 05:47 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

crashes on my ipod 4th gen
Old 01-16-2013, 08:51 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peewhy View Post
crashes on my ipod 4th gen
hey Peewhy - I've sent you a pm ... shoot me an email so I can figure out what's going on cheers!

-kev
Old 01-17-2013, 02:19 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoVanilla View Post
I wish you and your team all the best. Ravenmark is truly a gem among the mountains of tap-to-win games on the App Store, and it's extremely reassuring to all of us that you're a dev that's willing to listen and adapt to both honest and outrageous consumer complaints.

And I'm am outrageously excited for Mercs, to the point of unnecessary 'fangirling'. Meanwhile, back to the triple-medal collection!
Thank you so much! Yay! Always wanted a fangirl! XD

I hope Mercs delivers. I really do. Do you guys have anything you'd like to see or cool ideas you wanna throw out? I can't promise anything, but I'd love to give back to you all.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:24 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:

I hope Mercs delivers. I really do. Do you guys have anything you'd like to see or cool ideas you wanna throw out? I can't promise anything, but I'd love to give back to you all.
i think i deserve to get a brigade named after me.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:30 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinM View Post
i think i deserve to get a brigade named after me.
The heck. Dude. You WORK here. You can write your own damn Brigade. =P
Old 01-17-2013, 03:07 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Quote:

So long as it has a big army/tabletop wargame feel, I will be very happy.

Also to continue on from the Pocket Tactics post (didn't want to put more spoilers on there since the comment section won't put a black bar around them), •••Spoiler:  what was the big disaster that Moneo was talking about? Was it a legit thing? Was he trying to act for the good of the world, but being a power hungry dick in the process? Also, •••Spoiler:  the story arc with the girl that Thadeus tried to save never got resolved. Did you I tend to finish it up as part of this story arc? It seemed like there were hints that she was some kind of Den Mother and might be related to that sacred grove place that the Lyri refuse to go into. I thought that she would end up saving the protagonists in the final campaign at the head of an army filled with bears and naked guys.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:11 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberskooper View Post
So long as it has a big army/tabletop wargame feel, I will be very happy.

Also to continue on from the Pocket Tactics post (didn't want to put more spoilers on there since the comment section won't put a black bar around them), •••Spoiler:  what was the big disaster that Moneo was talking about? Was it a legit thing? Was he trying to act for the good of the world, but being a power hungry dick in the process? Also, •••Spoiler:  the story arc with the girl that Thadeus tried to save never got resolved. Did you I tend to finish it up as part of this story arc? It seemed like there were hints that she was some kind of Den Mother and might be related to that sacred grove place that the Lyri refuse to go into. I thought that she would end up saving the protagonists in the final campaign at the head of an army filled with bears and naked guys.
Yes, yes, yes and yes. Well kinda. =D

Edit: Raaawrrr! Nekkid rage!

Last edited by Tebius; 01-17-2013 at 08:20 AM..