★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-09-2012, 11:08 AM
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Italy
Posts: 2,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebius View Post
Just start the first campaign of Suneaters. =)

The lost autosave is in reference to the in battle autosave, so don't worry about losing your progression.
Ok thanks

And thanks for the update...can't wait to be swallowed by frogs.... :P

EDIT: The new Workd Map is GORGEOUS.
03-09-2012, 02:19 PM
Well i just got to the 4th chapter of the new campaign (i`ve been out all day, so i couldn`t play a lot) and this is a great update! I was a bit skeptical at first about playing with the Kaysan Army, but it`s great to experience and control new troops and new styles!
Another awesome thing is that the new campaign seems to answer new questions about the history within the game and characters!
Sleep will come late tonight until i finish the new campaign

I`m really interested in the story as much as the game itself (it`s the same with every game i play), and the story in this game is superb! So i have a few questions about the new update (and the chapters that it adds to the story):
1.First, it`s true i haven`t finished the campaign yet, but for what i read in the codex `till now i want to ask just to be sure, the kaysan campaign starts before the second campaign right?(according to the dates)
2.Second, with the new update a few characters from Estellion dissapeared from the codex (i can`t really remember their name, but one of them was the woman with the eyepatch) but i guess they will unlock as we go on...
3.Third, since i`m not the patient type) i can`t help but ask about how long ahead is until the 4th campaign will be released! just a rough estimate

I want to thank you again for this great game and wish you luck!

Favorites: Ravenmark, Chaos Rings Series, The King of Fighters, Hero Mages, Total War: Battles, Kingdom Rush, Sefirah, The World Ends With You!
Waiting for:Ravenmark new campaign!

03-09-2012, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazvanGNR View Post
Well i just got to the 4th chapter of the new campaign (i`ve been out all day, so i couldn`t play a lot) and this is a great update! I was a bit skeptical at first about playing with the Kaysan Army, but it`s great to experience and control new troops and new styles!
Another awesome thing is that the new campaign seems to answer new questions about the history within the game and characters!
Sleep will come late tonight until i finish the new campaign

I`m really interested in the story as much as the game itself (it`s the same with every game i play), and the story in this game is superb! So i have a few questions about the new update (and the chapters that it adds to the story):
1.First, it`s true i haven`t finished the campaign yet, but for what i read in the codex `till now i want to ask just to be sure, the kaysan campaign starts before the second campaign right?(according to the dates)
2.Second, with the new update a few characters from Estellion dissapeared from the codex (i can`t really remember their name, but one of them was the woman with the eyepatch) but i guess they will unlock as we go on...
3.Third, since i`m not the patient type) i can`t help but ask about how long ahead is until the 4th campaign will be released! just a rough estimate

I want to thank you again for this great game and wish you luck!
Cheers dude! We'd like to apologise in advance for your lack of sleep. =X

With regards to your questions..

1. Yup, this campaign starts before Ravenhood, while a short time after the Prelude.

2. That was technically a mistake on our part, I think.. doesn't matter though, you'll be meeting them again some time soon. <cough>

3. I'm gonna really pad it and say two to three months. We'll be splitting the team so half can start on the multiplayer version of Ravenmark. =)

Ian Gregory, Creative Director at Witching Hour Studios
www.ravenmark-saga.com
www.witching-hour.net
www.facebook.com/RavenmarkSaga
03-10-2012, 05:55 AM
The last battle was so EPIC! (i won`t say more to avoid any spoilers and stuff)
And a very nice cliffhanger at the last interlude
Before i`ll go after the 3 stars in every battle, i`m going to read the codex very carrefully again because... i mean c`mon, it`s like a good book )

Favorites: Ravenmark, Chaos Rings Series, The King of Fighters, Hero Mages, Total War: Battles, Kingdom Rush, Sefirah, The World Ends With You!
Waiting for:Ravenmark new campaign!
03-10-2012, 07:05 AM
After being told umpteen times at GDC that TRAILER IS EVERYTHING, well, we cooked up a new trailer to preview the Suneaters campaign! And I think this will veritably knock your socks off, you guys.


RAVENMARK: Mercenaries - Enter the multiplayer war for turn-based tactical supremacy!

Check out the Ravenmark saga on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RavenmarkSaga
03-10-2012, 08:40 PM
.....

So i am on the new chapter on my phone but i want to play it on my ipad but i cant figure out how? Yes cloud saving is on, any help out there?
03-10-2012, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
So i am on the new chapter on my phone but i want to play it on my ipad but i cant figure out how? Yes cloud saving is on, any help out there?
Well, the app is set to save the mission unlock data automatically. For now, could you check if you're logged into the same account on both devices? So far you're the second person that has flagged a problem on iCloud and we're investigating it right now.

Whatever the case, I'll keep you posted when I know more. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Ian Gregory, Creative Director at Witching Hour Studios
www.ravenmark-saga.com
www.witching-hour.net
www.facebook.com/RavenmarkSaga
03-10-2012, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebius View Post
Well, the app is set to save the mission unlock data automatically. For now, could you check if you're logged into the same account on both devices? So far you're the second person that has flagged a problem on iCloud and we're investigating it right now.

Whatever the case, I'll keep you posted when I know more. Sorry for the inconvenience!
What do u mean same account? I only have 1 account i think?
03-11-2012, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
What do u mean same account? I only have 1 account i think?
We had one person who was logged into the two devices with different iCloud accounts. You could also try to have both versions of Ravenmark open for half a minute, close iPad version and reopen it. That is known to work as well.

Edit: My lead programmers says you could also try beating a mission on the progressed version to 'kick start' the iCloud saving. Do tell if it works.. We're still a tad puzzled with this whole iCloud thingy. =P

Ian Gregory, Creative Director at Witching Hour Studios
www.ravenmark-saga.com
www.witching-hour.net
www.facebook.com/RavenmarkSaga

Last edited by Tebius; 03-11-2012 at 05:00 AM.
03-12-2012, 01:25 PM
Hey folks, we're been hearing consistent reports that the game freezes or crashes in two points:

1. After the "Crows and Lies" cutscene, post Prelude Ch. 5
2. When using the Continue button to proceed into the Suneaters campaign from a completed saved game of Ravenhood Ch. 10

We have already rectified these issues and are awaiting Apple's approval on the fixed update.

In the meantime, to solve each problem:
1. Select the Campaigns option at the Main Menu, then swipe over once to the Ravenhood campaign, and select the first chapter, "Idle Times". This is the chapter immediately following "Crows and Lies"; you won't have missed anything.
2. Select the Campaigns option at the Main Menu, then swipe over twice to the Suneaters campaign, and select the first chapter, "Beyond the Mist" to kick off the campaign.

Please let us know if you're encountering any other issues! Also, would really like to hear from anyone else who is experiencing issues with iCloud. (Or if it's working like a charm, tell us too!)

RAVENMARK: Mercenaries - Enter the multiplayer war for turn-based tactical supremacy!

Check out the Ravenmark saga on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RavenmarkSaga