★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The first funny game about musical rhythm in IOS~
Although there is no gorgeous pictures and classic songs, but the most simple rhythm game brings the most pure interest of the game

Familiar and simple screen,variety of playing , but it can also simply and easily to control,however there is no tension and oppressive feelings in the traditional music games,but it brings a new experience of relaxing also stimulating!

The only game players requirements -- a sense of rhythm

This is not a game that plays with your hands merely. With your heart and body to experience the game 's rhythm will be more interesting

Rhythm Master is Longing for the thrill of rhythm,Whether the beautiful music, lovely music, vulgar music, or a simple picture that makes people funny,all above these are the unique charm of Rhythm Master.

CalviGames's comments:

Quote:
<Rhythm Master>,a new kind of music game on iphone.Cute graphic and cute music bring u to a totally rhythm world!

No difficult Rules and Operation,the only thing u should do is follow the rhythm and tap your screen.

Depend on ears not eyes,u'll find the game is more interesting~.

Start the game,close your eyes and wake your ears up,this cute game will bring u a new experience of relaxing also stimulating!

* practise your sense of rhythm in a new way!

* U even can play it with your eyes closed!

* Let your fingers dance on your screen!

Requirenment:

Compatible with iPhone,iPod touch,iPad.Requires iOS 3.0 or later

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rhythmmaster/id477669827?mt=8

Hope you enjoy the game,and I would love to hear feedback!

for any suggestions, please email me~: ycf@djx.com

Thanks for reading
11-10-2011, 04:33 AM
Hope you enjoy the game,and I would love to hear feedback!

thank you~~

11-10-2011, 05:06 AM
Any similarities to Rhythm Heaven?
11-10-2011, 05:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
Any similarities to Rhythm Heaven?
Rhythm Heaven? maybe~:):):):)
11-10-2011, 05:18 AM
Game looks interesting but based on the Christmas Girls screenshot I assume it is targeted primarily to boys, which is a bit weird for a casual rhythm game.
11-11-2011, 03:16 AM
hello guys

i got 3 promo codes.

please reply to this thread if wanna try this game:):):)
11-11-2011, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalviGames View Post
hello guys

i got 3 promo codes.

please reply to this thread if wanna try this game:):):)
I'd like one! Totally loved the rythm heaven/tengoku series

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
11-11-2011, 07:01 AM
Game Impressions

Okay so i bought it anyway.
Some background info: I've played every rythmn tengoku games released and i'm an absolute fan of the genre.

This game is really close to be a copy cat. You'll find some situations that are in the rythmn heaven games, complete with the same sound when you miss and the same animations on the characters when you fail.

This isn't a bad thing nonetheless because nintendo will never make one for ios... So if you're a fan of the series you'll be both angry and delighted. It does lack the magic and genius of the real one, it mimics too much and forgets to be original in the process (You just have to play the first stage to see this) but it's fun and the music is great.

Bottom line: It's rythm heaven for iphone but without the charm that made it so great. If you've been itching to play something like that on IOS there's no other alternatives and the game could be much much worse than this.

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
11-11-2011, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
Okay so i bought it anyway.
Some background info: I've played every rythmn tengoku games released and i'm an absolute fan of the genre.

This game is really close to be a copy cat. You'll find some situations that are in the rythmn heaven games, complete with the same sound when you miss and the same animations on the characters when you fail.

This isn't a bad thing nonetheless because nintendo will never make one for ios... So if you're a fan of the series you'll be both angry and delighted. It does lack the magic and genius of the real one, it mimics too much and forgets to be original in the process (You just have to play the first stage to see this) but it's fun and the music is great.

Bottom line: It's rythm heaven for iphone but without the charm that made it so great. If you've been itching to play something like that on IOS there's no other alternatives and the game could be much much worse than this.

thanks for your feed back.
I feel you are a real core-player after i read your Replies.
actually,i'm a core-player too, and i really love nintendo's game like you.
i want to be a Originality Developer,but not now,because the Environment did not allow me to do this.
i did not forget to be original in the development ,and i really want Originality
You'll see my original game soon,and when the Development completed,of cos~ it's free for you!
thank you again,keep contact
11-11-2011, 12:30 PM
I've tried the game and it's quite fun.
Definitely need some explanation that we have to get minimal 3 stars to unlock the next level.
The first level is interesting as the picture gets smaller and smaller and we need to rely on sound.
I like the concept of the Christmas Girl. I think it's unique and interesting rhythm game.
But I'm stuck with the third level (Panda Ninja) because it is really is not in rhythm, it feels for me as too random. Do we really have to slash the fruits AFTER the rhythm? After several tryout still unable to pass and give up.
You should let a PASS button if a level is too hard.

Ascension BeatHazard Carcassonne DungeonRaid ElderSign
GreedyBankers Helsing'sFire NimbleStrong PhoenixWright Poison TiltToLive