★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Playmesh should get banned from app store

05-04-2009, 12:48 PM
#1
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: In a galaxy, far far away...
Posts: 145
Playmesh should get banned from app store

I'm tired of seeing the sh*t playmesh is releasing in the app store every few weeks. Apple has to arrest this plague, they've overreached thereself... Every few weeks a new piece of crap from them. A few months ago, if you've searched for paymesh, there were ony like 5 games from them... And now? When I search for them now, I am like WTF? How can they release so much crap in such a short time?? They are nearly as annoying as Khalid Shaikh, just trying to make money and spamming the app store...
(Same applies to storm8 and the godfather, but they aren't as nerdy as playmesh is)

So, what do you guys think about playmesh( and the other)? Do you find it okay what they're doing?
05-04-2009, 12:58 PM
#2
They sell points for their games you idiot. Go post in the lounge if you want to cry about your own stupidity.

05-04-2009, 12:59 PM
#3
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 1,612
I have a hard time believing any one would drop $100 for e-respect...

As lame as their games may be, it is a free market economy so they have every right to market their games as they so choose.

But yeah, I agree with you on the fact that PlayMesh is kind of lame... they just change the theme of their MMO's and keep everything about the games the same

Playing: FIFA 12 Monster Island Quarrel Deluxe FIFA Superstars Fix-It-Up
Waiting For: Trenches 2, Ultra Kid, Car Jack Streets 2, Star Command
Plus+, Game Center, Open Feint, Crystal, Gameloft Live: jecebn
05-04-2009, 01:04 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell_Gamer98 View Post
I'm tired of seeing the sh*t playmesh is releasing in the app store every few weeks. Apple has to arrest this plague, they've overreached thereself... Every few weeks a new piece of crap from them. A few months ago, if you've searched for paymesh, there were ony like 5 games from them... And now? When I search for them now, I am like WTF? How can they release so much crap in such a short time?? They are nearly as annoying as Khalid Shaikh, just trying to make money and spamming the app store...
(Same applies to storm8 and the godfather, but they aren't as nerdy as playmesh is)

So, what do you guys think about playmesh( and the other)? Do you find it okay what they're doing?
They're not violating any rules so they shouldn't be banned. You, the informed consumer, should just ignore them. That's the best protest you can do.

P.S. You forgot DS Effects.
05-04-2009, 01:04 PM
#5
I only see new releases in AppSniper, and I've had Playmesh blocked. Problem solved.
05-04-2009, 01:06 PM
#6
gay and useless thread. Just dont buy their apps....? Problem solved

My Original Music: https://soundcloud.com/no-fury
Gaming Device: iPhone 6 - iPad Mini Retina (3rd Gen)
05-04-2009, 01:11 PM
#7
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: In a galaxy, far far away...
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlogik View Post
They sell points for their games you idiot. Go post in the lounge if you want to cry about your own stupidity.
well, use common sense. Don't insult other people on TA. (One of the rules of TA)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral75 View Post
gay and useless thread. Just dont buy their apps....? Problem solved
what do you understand under "gay"?

PS: This is a thread about opinions, not about how to solve the probems...(!)

Last edited by Hell_Gamer98; 05-04-2009 at 01:14 PM.
05-04-2009, 01:11 PM
#8
just got all their 800 pts respects; that's $500 well spent. now to figure it how to play with them...