★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Z The Game (Universal) ($4.99 -> $0.99)

11-11-2011, 12:52 PM
#1
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 27
Z The Game (Universal) ($4.99 -> $0.99)


11-11-2011, 12:53 PM
#2
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Unicorn fun park.
Posts: 150
Stop with all the sales!!! >:\

Gamcenter: Alex Tress
Guess who's bored!

11-11-2011, 01:48 PM
#3
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Philippines
Posts: 3,082
Been waiting for a drop price for this game. Thanks for posting. Bought.

Admin/Reviewer on Philippine Gamers Lounge
XBL & PSN: iANiMeX
GameCenter: ANiMeX2k11
Need beta tester?
11-11-2011, 01:57 PM
#4
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: CT
Posts: 492
I've just returned from trekking 50 miles to the nearest island of civilization while fighting off possessed gnomes to retrieve a 15 dollar gift card for my account.

Yea or Nay to this game?(in regards to someone who's never had experience with it on the PC or any 'retro' related games in general)

Currently enjoying: CtR, AB: Space, Guitar Hero, Rock Band Reloaded, Burger Queen World, Hunters: Episode One, Batman Arkham Lockdown, Ice Race, Bar Oasis1.5, Air Gamblers: Supremacy, Mage Gauntlet, Real Racing 2, Inotia2/3, Undercroft, Pocket Warriors, Ascension, Chaos Rings
11-11-2011, 02:02 PM
#5
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Posts: 13,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by iANiMeX View Post
Been waiting for a drop price for this game. Thanks for posting. Bought.
Same!

Always up for another RTS. This one looked good, but I didn't feel like dropping $5 for it. Thanks for the sale.

405 MB uncompressed, damn. Oh well.

Twitter: @back2this

Last edited by backtothis; 11-11-2011 at 02:11 PM.
11-11-2011, 02:52 PM
#6
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: a[V-O-I-D]
Posts: 14,101
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Youtube link | Pop Up


if you're not use to "retro" games... I'd stay away from this one...

I haven't played it in years, but from what I remember... VERY hard. =o)
11-11-2011, 02:58 PM
#7
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,494
Glad to get Z at last, I remember playing the demo when I was younger. We need more full fledged real time strategy on iOS.
11-11-2011, 03:43 PM
#8
No multiplayer, but at least skirmish against IA or just a single player campaign?

Heavy Devil is my latest game, check it out! AppStore GooglePlay
11-11-2011, 08:10 PM
#9
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: NYC/CT...USA
Posts: 946
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbraVir View Post
I've just returned from trekking 50 miles to the nearest island of civilization while fighting off possessed gnomes to retrieve a 15 dollar gift card for my account.

Yea or Nay to this game?(in regards to someone who's never had experience with it on the PC or any 'retro' related games in general)
its a buck but 400 plus mb...if you like old school RTS go for it...matter of fact you seem like youll love the humor...the game is funny as hell ...take the plunge


btw im in New Britski CT ....in the cesspool of the EC!!!

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..
11-11-2011, 08:18 PM
#10
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: CT
Posts: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev1 View Post
its a buck but 400 plus mb...if you like old school RTS go for it...matter of fact you seem like youll love the humor...the game is funny as hell ...take the plunge


btw im in New Britski CT ....in the cesspool of the EC!!!
Eh, what the hell. It is only a dollar ;o

and I didn't know there was a New Britain in Connecticut. Sucks to live here, eh? ._.

Currently enjoying: CtR, AB: Space, Guitar Hero, Rock Band Reloaded, Burger Queen World, Hunters: Episode One, Batman Arkham Lockdown, Ice Race, Bar Oasis1.5, Air Gamblers: Supremacy, Mage Gauntlet, Real Racing 2, Inotia2/3, Undercroft, Pocket Warriors, Ascension, Chaos Rings