★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Unique joint of line drawing and defense experience. Enjoy the great adventures in the deep space.

You are a Space Controller in an increasingly busy delivery business.
Lead the ships into the docks, watch them unload their cargo and direct them off the screen.
But be careful not to let the ships crash, and watch out for the competitive ships and asteroids! Keep chaos under control.

* Beautiful high resolution graphics
* Exciting space maps
* Space ships of three sizes and three colors
* Asteroids and competitive space ships
* Increasing difficulty from peace of cake to hard control
* Earn achievements
* Fast-paced line drawing

"Best space game in our galaxy"
- Space CEO

Playing Species's comments:

Trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

The few facts about the game:

You are a Space Controller in an increasingly busy delivery business.
Lead ships into the docks, watch them unload their cargo and direct them off the screen.
But be careful not to let the ships crash, and watch out for the competitive ships and asteroids! Keep chaos under control.
  • Beautiful high resolution graphics
  • Exciting space maps
  • Space ships of three sizes and three colors
  • Asteroids and competitive space ships
  • Increasing difficulty from peace of cake to hardcore control
  • Earn achievements
  • Fast-paced line drawing
  • Experience tower defense element: face to waves of the ships

Screenshots:

Follow us on Facebook

Thanks for your support and have fun.

11-12-2011, 08:14 AM
It looks fun, like a clever space themed take on Harbor Master but I'm not getting the Tower Defense comparisons even after watching the video.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews

11-12-2011, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
It looks fun, like a clever space themed take on Harbor Master but I'm not getting the Tower Defense comparisons even after watching the video.
base defense?
11-12-2011, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameon View Post
base defense?
Maybe, like Harbor Master, there is some sort of cannon you can fire at asteroids or these so called competitors? I also like the concept of competitors if that means something akin to Flight Control's Flying Doctors level with AI planes you have to carefully route around.

My iTunes Reviews
11-12-2011, 12:46 PM
Nice graphics, guys. Good job.

Games from the crazy pig:
www.madpiggames.com
11-12-2011, 03:17 PM
Add gamecenter and I'll buy it

Best Games: Tilt to Live, Mini Motor Racing, Death Rally, NBA Jam, Spirit, Silverfish, Flipship, Wispin, Space Tripper, Super Crossfire, Red Nova, Vertex Blaster, Modern Combat 2, Hard Lines, Sentinel 3, Mad Wheels .......Follow me on Twitter @unclelimey
11-12-2011, 07:10 PM
Game Impressions

Okay, I gave in an am glad I did!

The easiest comparison is Harbor Master in space. Ships carry cargo of one of three colors and need to unload their cargo at the correct base with the score being based on cargo properly off-loaded.

While I just started with it there are a couple of interesting differences. The ships come in waves (hence the Tower Defense reference). These waves even have names/themes and you can see little icons representing the next several waves coming up so you'll know what to expect. These waves are coming at a constant rate so if you don't quickly wrap up the current wave you'll need to juggle it with the new one but at least you'll know, "Oh, this next wave is the Easy Medium Ship wave with two medium ships. The color of the ships' cargo and from which side they'll arrive is still randomized but you'll at least have a heads up on what to expect.

Nice bright colors and fairly polished line drawing (sure, it isn't Flight Control smooth, but decent).

4/5

My iTunes Reviews