★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: SoldierAnts - What Weapons do you want to see?

05-04-2009, 02:20 PM
SoldierAnts - What Weapons do you want to see?

There is a new update due that along with many requested additions includes a few new weapons and for a future update we would like to include a selection of the best suggested weapons from you the user.

Simply add your weapon name and description below.
05-04-2009, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RugBugBenny View Post
There is a new update due that along with many requested additions includes a few new weapons and for a future update we would like to include a selection of the best suggested weapons from you the user.

Simply add your weapon name and description below.
1.Nuke bomb- Special bomb where you can destroy three to five ants (big explosion)

2.Shotgun- shells of fire at the ants (close range)

3.Laser gun- (shoots red lasers)

4.Sticky bomb?- like a plasma bomb in Halo. Sticks to the ants or somewhere close and explodes causing damage

5.Sword/stick?

Did the other update get submitted or the suggestions will be included in this update?

05-04-2009, 03:48 PM
taser.....

Hakuna Matata
05-05-2009, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 21duc29 View Post
Did the other update get submitted or the suggestions will be included in this update?
A new build has been submitted to Apple that has multiple bug fixes, control improvements, additional features (more worms per team are selectable for example) and a new weapon or two.

New weapons are something we've had multiple people request, so it seemed like a nice idea to see what weapons you guys (that have brought it) would like to see. I like the ideas that are coming so far, and I can potentially see a sticky bomb being cool - to keep things balanced it'd need to have less damage than a proper grenade, as it'd be a lot easier to use/aim, but that aside I can't imagine any big problems with it.

Keep the ideas coming!

Steve
05-05-2009, 09:34 AM
Bombs that stick to wall, yeah!!!
Our aim is not as good as the system's

I'd love to see a Porcupine bomb..
He should be able to walk into a direction till we push da button to Detonate..
The poor thing should shed all its pokey stuff into da victim behind him..

PS : I love the Particle effects on this game, but the lite version hardly has any weapons to try.. =[
05-05-2009, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
Bombs that stick to wall, yeah!!!
Our aim is not as good as the system's

I'd love to see a Porcupine bomb..
He should be able to walk into a direction till we push da button to Detonate..
The poor thing should shed all its pokey stuff into da victim behind him..

PS : I love the Particle effects on this game, but the lite version hardly has any weapons to try.. =[
Porcupine bomb eh? I too quite like that, hmmm! With regards to the lite version, we have delibrately tried to make it so you get a taster for the game, enough so to make you want to buy it. It's a tricky balance to get right, but hopefully you're getting tempted - especially with the extra content that we're putting in now.

Steve
05-05-2009, 01:23 PM
Flamethrower!

Currently Playing: N.O.V.A, Skater Nation, 33rd Division, 7 Cities, Karnival.
Looking Forward to: GTA: Chinatown Wars, Ravensword (update), 1112 ep 02 and yeah the hangover on 1st
05-05-2009, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockthesmurf View Post
Porcupine bomb eh? I too quite like that, hmmm! With regards to the lite version, we have delibrately tried to make it so you get a taster for the game, enough so to make you want to buy it. It's a tricky balance to get right, but hopefully you're getting tempted - especially with the extra content that we're putting in now.

Steve
Tempted I am...

Don't you think there is too much that has been excluded in the lite version ?
Like in the Supa Munki Boll..

on the other Hand look @ examples of lite versions of Archibald.. Rolando.. iShoot.. THEY are the Best of the Lite versions IMHO..

the Drop in da Price is tempting..
So is the new app announced by anothr dev which we know is going to be toooo costly when compared to this version..

Last edited by ultimo; 05-05-2009 at 02:33 PM. Reason: missd out on something..
05-05-2009, 02:17 PM
Send a message via AIM to superKman
I'd like to see a remote detonation weapon like dynamite or maybe even a missle. I'm loving the game guys keep up the good work.

P.s. Maybe you could wait a few turns to detonate the dynamite
05-05-2009, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superKman View Post
I'd like to see a remote detonation weapon like dynamite or maybe even a missle. I'm loving the game guys keep up the good work.

P.s. Maybe you could wait a few turns to detonate the dynamite
Thats a Nice idea superKman...

Steve, do U see how interested I am to get this game ?