★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Zombies! Pinball! Put them together and you get... good wholesome, zombie mashing, zombie trashing fun!

Game Features:
Dual Table
Cartoon Graphics
Gamecenter Highscores
...and oodles of Zombie splatting action!

Chunkypixels's comments:

11-14-2011, 05:53 PM
Before i give it a Try, could you Guys please explain to us why the *piep* this One isn`t Universial? I know that there are a bunch of Developer who doesn`t give a damn about it but i wana just be sure before i throw my Money out of the Windows if there are even plans for doing an Universial Update or not.
11-14-2011, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Before i give it a Try, could you Guys please explain to us why the *piep* this One isn`t Universial? I know that there are a bunch of Developer who doesn`t give a damn about it but i wana just be sure before i throw my Money out of the Windows if there are even plans for doing an Universial Update or not.
It may be a GameSalad game, if that is the case there isn't a Universal build available yet, making for separate releases. The ability to make Universal games is suppose to be coming to GameSalad at some point.
11-14-2011, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
As BazookaTime mentioned, the current game engine sadly doesnt currently support Universal builds.

---ChunkyPixels---