★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Angry World War teaser (by Evil Indie Games)

11-14-2011, 03:22 PM
#1
Angry World War teaser (by Evil Indie Games)

Hi Folks,

Be ready, Angry World War is coming!


Updating with game play video and some promo graphics:


Last edited by Evil Indie Games; 12-02-2011 at 06:51 PM. Reason: adding gameplay video
11-14-2011, 03:35 PM
#2
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Dallas TX
Posts: 591
cool looks fun!

11-14-2011, 08:50 PM
#3
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 144
Improve the teaser, do fast cuts and add boomz music.

You will get more hits that way... I think.

My Favourite iPhone Games
Plunderland (Best Concept) | Paper Ninja (Best Slash Action) | Pocket God (Best God) | Knight Rush (Best Side-Scroller) | Infinity Blade (Best Graphic) | Angry Bird (Best $ spent) | Cut the Ropes (Best Puzzle)
11-15-2011, 06:36 PM
#4
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,494
Evil Indie makes quality games even if not everyone appreciates their art design, I Love Zombies and Cars & Guns are both really fun. Is there an expected release timeframe for Angry World War? I'll have this one on my radar.
11-16-2011, 06:16 AM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Evil Indie makes quality games even if not everyone appreciates their art design, I Love Zombies and Cars & Guns are both really fun. Is there an expected release timeframe for Angry World War? I'll have this one on my radar.

Thanks undeadcow for such kind words! We hope to release Angry World War in the beginning of December. Now we are designing new levels (battles) to have them really tricky and challenging.
There will be many different weapons (grenades, airplanes, tanks) available to take control over the whole world, two fractions to choose from: ALIES / AXIS.

Wolfpowpow, as you noticed, we decided to make this a bit pompous. That's good idea to make another movie with fast cuts and groovy music, we probably will like to present some game play, so you may expect such movie .

Finally game will have also some multiplayer mode (mini game to play in real time on the one device).

Here is some example barracks gfx where you can recruit new units:


Hope you will enjoy the game
11-16-2011, 10:02 AM
#6
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,656
Tiny nitpick, can you price items as $500 not 500$ ! Cheers !
11-16-2011, 10:31 AM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Tiny nitpick, can you price items as $500 not 500$ ! Cheers !
Wow, thanks for this remark. In our country we always write like 500 CURRENCY_SIGN , is in USA the same as in England? Currency sign before price?
11-16-2011, 10:48 AM
#8
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Dallas TX
Posts: 591
Yes it is like this $5 or $103854 so yeah.
11-16-2011, 11:15 AM
#9
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Indie Games View Post
Wow, thanks for this remark. In our country we always write like 500 CURRENCY_SIGN , is in USA the same as in England? Currency sign before price?
Yep 500 or $500

Sorry didnt mean to nitpick or that just thought you would want to know. Cheers
11-16-2011, 11:41 AM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Yep 500 or $500

Sorry didnt mean to nitpick or that just thought you would want to know. Cheers
thx, I'm glad to know and glad to make it as it should be. fixed now .