★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Looking for a fun game that's quick and easy to play? Well Square Bounce is the answer (yeah, it's corny but hey, it's true). This addicting game has smooth graphics and awesome gameplay. Plus, this game has been download over 20,000 times!

Gameplay: You simply keep the balls (yes, even though they look like squares they are balls) in the air using your paddle. However it's not as easy as it sounds, new balls will fall down from the top of the screen and you have to keep all these balls in the air. If you drop a ball (let it fall below the bottom of the screen) it's game over!

Every time you hit a ball you get a point! Try and beat your high score.

Features:
Easy, Medium, and Hard modes.
Smooth, simplistic graphics.
Simple yet entertaining gameplay.
High score charts for all three difficulties.
A paddle.
Lots of balls (that look like squares).
Power-ups.

Have fun!

Drenguin's comments:
Hello everybody! I've been a "Toucharcader" for a while now and I figured this would be the best place to post about my first app. I just released it, it's a small arcade type game. I'm not really sure quite what to say besides this. Please take a look at it and give it a download, I would really appreciate. If you have any feedback then please let me know, if not then I hope you like my game. Many thanks to cocos2d for its awesomeness.

Whoops, almost forgot the link. Here it is: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/unipong/id478999229?ls=1&mt=8!

Thanks so much!!!!!!
11-14-2011, 06:23 PM
Congats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

11-14-2011, 08:26 PM
Thanks for putting that up, I had no clue how to do that!
11-14-2011, 09:04 PM
Great game, im liking the simplicity an autopause. I definitely know you'll add gamecenter and i hope you can make the game retina compatible. i reviewed in the app store for you.
11-15-2011, 06:40 AM
Thanks so much, I'm already working on both of those!
11-17-2011, 06:43 AM
Just submitted an update with Game Center Leaderboards, Retina Display Graphics, and gameplay tweaks!
11-22-2011, 10:32 PM
Great update you did everything i asked for. this app deserves to be successful.