★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Universal) $4.99 --> $2.99

11-14-2011, 06:24 PM
#1
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,083
Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Universal) $4.99 --> $2.99


[/indent]

Last edited by goiMot; 11-14-2011 at 09:16 PM.
11-14-2011, 06:48 PM
#2
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: CT
Posts: 492
Wanted this a long time ago, but forgot about it with the debut of many other great apps.

But then again, there's no initiative for me to buy it now as my iPhone is packed with apps right now (I mean packed. To the brim of the 14 available GB's), besides the sale. On top of that, the chapters 5-7 is coming out this month which means that this one may go on a bigger sale. (source: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=100777 )

Any thoughts?

Currently enjoying: CtR, AB: Space, Guitar Hero, Rock Band Reloaded, Burger Queen World, Hunters: Episode One, Batman Arkham Lockdown, Ice Race, Bar Oasis1.5, Air Gamblers: Supremacy, Mage Gauntlet, Real Racing 2, Inotia2/3, Undercroft, Pocket Warriors, Ascension, Chaos Rings

11-14-2011, 07:52 PM
#3
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Posts: 13,251
$2.99 isn't half of $4.99, lol..

In any case, it's still one of the top 5 adventure games I've played on the iOS. Highly recommended.

Twitter: @back2this
11-14-2011, 08:34 PM
#4
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Here
Posts: 1,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbraVir View Post
Wanted this a long time ago, but forgot about it with the debut of many other great apps.

But then again, there's no initiative for me to buy it now as my iPhone is packed with apps right now (I mean packed. To the brim of the 14 available GB's), besides the sale. On top of that, the chapters 5-7 is coming out this month which means that this one may go on a bigger sale. (source: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=100777 )

Any thoughts?
GET IT! It's one of the best games I've had on my itouch. I, at first even, doubted this would be great. Everyone should buy this with the sale, and I mean EVERYONE! Also: it's very doubtful it will go on sale past $3. At $3 it's an insane deal of value anyways.
That said, does anyone know if Harry Potter: Spells is worth getting? On sale for a buck.

I don't want a signature.
11-14-2011, 10:03 PM
#5
As dodgerblue says, GET IT!

I paid full price for this the night it came out. This has been one of the best iPhone/iPad apps, and really is a steal at 4.99, let alone at a discounted price.
Tammy
11-14-2011, 11:01 PM
#6
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 975
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiredcat View Post
As dodgerblue says, GET IT!

I paid full price for this the night it came out. This has been one of the best iPhone/iPad apps, and really is a steal at 4.99, let alone at a discounted price.
Tammy
Ill second this. I spent 20ish hours in there after I was all done with the game even though I only had 92% completion. Theres a lot of content in there. Plus this is a port of the ds game which cost around $20 anyway. A steal at this price!

Made the Front Page at Pocket Gamer AND Touch Arcade!!!
goo.gl/xjVio & http://goo.gl/aKtJL
11-15-2011, 12:53 AM
#7
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: India
Posts: 964
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbraVir View Post
Wanted this a long time ago, but forgot about it with the debut of many other great apps.

But then again, there's no initiative for me to buy it now as my iPhone is packed with apps right now (I mean packed. To the brim of the 14 available GB's), besides the sale. On top of that, the chapters 5-7 is coming out this month which means that this one may go on a bigger sale. (source: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=100777 )

Any thoughts?
When last Harry Potter movie had come out, it had gone on to 2.99 price, which has been at a lowest ever. I would suspect, that if this goes back to 4.99, when Chapters 5-7 come out, this would be back at 2.99 at least. If you have a problem of space, and are not going to play NOW anyways, you can wait and see what happens. Plus, it'd be sort of fun to play chapters 1 to 7 together. I enjoyed reading 7 books at a go.

---------------------------
Mom Says Get Married!!
11-15-2011, 01:40 AM
#8
Joined: May 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,366
Great game with lots of content and only downside is that it's kind of easy...

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
11-15-2011, 03:06 PM
#9
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 3
Can anyone advise me please on whether a 7 year old is likely to get the hang of this game?
11-15-2011, 03:34 PM
#10
Joined: May 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsmum3 View Post
Can anyone advise me please on whether a 7 year old is likely to get the hang of this game?
Yeah, as I said above, it's easy.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3