★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Faerie Solitaire Mobile HD ($4.99 -> 99cents) Starting 11/15/2011

11-15-2011, 12:43 AM
Faerie Solitaire Mobile HD ($4.99 -> 99cents) Starting 11/15/2011

Faerie Solitaire Mobile HD ($4.99 -> 99cents) Starting 11/15/2011 and ending after a few days.

11-15-2011, 01:45 AM
So this is solitare with a story? Bought!!

Add me to your Game Center .... Lacedolphin

11-15-2011, 02:20 AM
Ok, love the idea for this game but the videos are on you tube! And I'm still trying to figure out what we are supposed to do with the money you earn. Fun game but seems like it needs some upgrade work since release. Wonderful graphics and game play but needs to have the videos and tutorial updated. If you like tri-peaks then you will enjoy this.

11-15-2011, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacedolphin View Post
And I'm still trying to figure out what we are supposed to do with the money you earn.
Money can buy some upgrades in the PC version, but I think it's basically just a score counter in the mobile version.

Favorite iOS Games: Swords & Poker Adventures # Terra Battle # Neuroshima Hex # Carcassonne
11-15-2011, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Ok, love the idea for this game but the videos are on you tube! And I'm still trying to figure out what we are supposed to do with the money you earn. Fun game but seems like it needs some upgrade work since release. Wonderful graphics and game play but needs to have the videos and tutorial updated. If you like tri-peaks then you will enjoy this.
For the HD version we'll be adding an option to download the cutscenes all at once - or just add them to the binary. We still have many updates to go before FSM is feature complete compared to the desktop version. Pets + Game Center + Shop stuff will be in a near future update.

Speaking of the desktop version. If you read this, and you have purchased FSM any time send us an e-mail and I'll send you a complementary copy of the desktop version.

Edit: Also if you have purchased the desktop version in the past send me a note and I'll get you a promo code for FSM HD.

Last edited by Subsoap; 11-15-2011 at 06:34 PM.
11-15-2011, 07:36 PM
Message sent off your site! Thanks again so much! I didn't know there were more versions! I hope the updates come soon as I really love the art and gameplay so far! This will defiantly be looking for them!

11-15-2011, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Message sent off your site! Thanks again so much! I didn't know there were more versions! I hope the updates come soon as I really love the art and gameplay so far! This will defiantly be looking for them!
Did you use the Contact Us form? I don't see the e-mail. :/
11-16-2011, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subsoap View Post
We still have many updates to go before FSM is feature complete compared to the desktop version. Pets + Game Center + Shop stuff will be in a near future update.
Please no collect all/hatch all eggs achievements this time (unless the mechanics have changed significantly).

Also, is this a bad place to ask what's up with Faerie Solitaire Remastered and/or Faerie Alchemy?

Favorite iOS Games: Swords & Poker Adventures # Terra Battle # Neuroshima Hex # Carcassonne
11-16-2011, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixyJunket View Post
Please no collect all/hatch all eggs achievements this time (unless the mechanics have changed significantly).

Also, is this a bad place to ask what's up with Faerie Solitaire Remastered and/or Faerie Alchemy?
Faerie Alchemy will be released soon as a 99cents app! Well, assuming its latest binary is approved. It will be released on other platforms a bit later as we develop it for a while on iOS.

Remastered version of FS will still be released. As for the pets getting them is a little more reliable in the FSM code. (:

More good news? French, Spanish, German localization as well as a native Mac version for the classic version finally soon™. Just doing Quality Assurance right now.

Last edited by Subsoap; 11-16-2011 at 02:50 PM.
11-16-2011, 03:44 PM
Just bought this and it's really immaculately designed and presented with some fantastic art.

Well well worth a look.