Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-15-2011, 01:16 AM

Default [Com2uS] The ULTIMATE Homerun Derby Returns: HOMERUN BATTLE 2

Now, You can download the Ultimate Homerun Battle 2 on US App Store!!

App Store Link

HOMERUN BATTLE 2, $4.99

You loved Homerun Battle 3D... Now the Ultimate Homerun Derby Returns: Homerun Battle 2!!
Back and better than ever, the beloved real-time worldwide slugger battle has a sequel!
Batter-up! Prepare to play the best mobile baseball hitting game with sluggers worldwide.
A whole new OS and new gamefields with extreme challenges add to the fun in Homerun Battle 2!

Release Event

Win HOMERUN BATTLE 2 free codes
Click to Enter

Trailer

Youtube link | Pop Up

[D-1] Global Release! This is only the Beginning

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by com2us; 11-17-2011 at 09:05 PM..
Old 11-15-2011, 03:11 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Was gonna pick this up tonight, but FIVE bucks?! Uhhh, yeah, no thanks.

You know this is only out in Canada and Korea right now, it's not too late to drop the price before the "big" release. May I suggest $1.99, or $2.99 (which is still too expensive). I know you can make the price any arbitrary number you want, but 5 dollars is absurdly overpriced.

Last edited by Quazonk; 11-15-2011 at 03:16 AM..
Old 11-15-2011, 03:22 AM

Nice One. Looking forward for the first few Once that can tell us more about the Game. Looking nice so far.

Last edited by Sanuku; 11-15-2011 at 03:59 AM..
Old 11-15-2011, 03:39 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazonk View Post

You know this is only out in Canada and Korea right now, it's not too late to drop the price before the "big" release. May I suggest $1.99, or $2.99 (which is still too expensive). I know you can make the price any arbitrary number you want, but 5 dollars is absurdly overpriced.
I'm sorry, have you played the game yet? No? Then how do you know it's not worth $5? I tell you, COMPLAINING about $5 is absurd.

Come on! It's one of the bigger titles to release this year, this ain't no small game I'm sure.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:56 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazonk View Post

I beta tested this game and i assure you that the price is worth it satisfaction guaranteed
Old 11-15-2011, 09:48 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorF35 View Post
I'm sorry, have you played the game yet? No? Then how do you know it's not worth $5? I tell you, COMPLAINING about $5 is absurd.

Come on! It's one of the bigger titles to release this year, this ain't no small game I'm sure.
Lol I played it last night, my roommate bought it moments after it was released in Canada, so YES, I did play it. We were both excited and planning on buying it, but I let him be the guinea pig. You're sorry, you said? Forgiven. I'm entitled to my opinion.

I agree, it IS fun, but very similar to the first one, which imo was overpriced as well. At least give us a launch sale or something, 5 bucks is big money in the App Store.

Last edited by Quazonk; 11-15-2011 at 09:59 AM..
Old 11-15-2011, 09:52 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Loved the first one, will be buying as soon as this shows up.
Old 11-15-2011, 10:31 AM

I loved the first one but couldn't have been more turned off with all the IAP nonsense that rolled in over the past year or two. Because of that, and the fact that I have no doubt that this one will be filled with IAPs, I doubt I'll ever pick this up.

I still really think it's a shame what they did to the first one, but I'm sure they made a lot of money with it.
Old 11-15-2011, 11:25 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Is this version universal?
Old 11-15-2011, 11:32 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
I loved the first one but couldn't have been more turned off with all the IAP nonsense that rolled in over the past year or two. Because of that, and the fact that I have no doubt that this one will be filled with IAPs, I doubt I'll ever pick this up.

I still really think it's a shame what they did to the first one, but I'm sure they made a lot of money with it.
And that about sums up my sentiments as well. I've also little doubt that it will go free or 99c at worst shortly after release if it's as loaded with IAP as I expect.