★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Brave koala takes the flying leaves to find true love,falling from high.He continuously jumps to slow down the descending and casts love magic bullets to waken the butterflies.If gives up,koala will fall into the lake.
FRESH GAME PICTURE
The fresh game picture gives your visual enjoyment.
INTUITIVE CONTROLS
Easy to learn, play touch-screen controls. Two different control schemes to ensure you play more convenient!
GAME CENTER SUPPORT
Unlock achievements and climb your way to the top of the online leaderboards!
FRIENDLY FEATURES!
Now while playing, you'll be able to pass the high scores of yourself to friends.Best of all, you can now post your scores to Facebook and Twitter and show the world just how amazing your skills are!

honeypeachdev's comments:
I'm not posting an advertisements for myself.
This is a game worthy of your try.
But to be honest,I must tell you this is a new game which has been published on itunes today, and it is come from China.

This game is about a fantastic story: Brave koala takes the flying leaves falling from branches of the eucalyptus trees and uses magic bullets to wake up butterfly, in hope of finding his true love. The game scene is fresh and romantic, and the design of UI is also elegant. There is too much fun and enjoyment in game process.

You can find it on itunes yourself,and if you need ,I'll be glad to give the download link to you.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/look-out-koala/id475058194?mt=8
11-15-2011, 04:39 AM
There's absolutely no need to say you're not posting an advertisement. Considering this is your own game, there's no harm in posting this thread for people to see.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

11-17-2011, 03:30 AM
At first glance ,I see your smile.
This is means more to me than you know.
Thank you!

Honeypeachdev, a vigor independent games publisher team in northwest of China with enthusiasm to develop and present high quality games running on mobile devices with popular systems like IOS or Android etc.
I am a member of this team,We are all young and devote ourselves assiduously and faithfully to unique phone game in the hope of linking native between foreign culture. In our mind, the games are not only products, but also the symbol of feelings, lifestyles and our endless pursuit.

Look out koala and Jail break piggy are our baby game, We hope our game will bring much more to players than itself. I don't know whether you'll understand what I said "baby game"means. But when I see your smile posting here,I know maybe you can feel.
Thanks again for your reply.

----juliama(my English is poor)
Honeypeachdev

Last edited by honeypeachdev; 11-24-2011 at 02:42 AM.
11-17-2011, 09:53 AM
MC's smile means a helluva lot to me too. It is usually what wakes me in the morning gleaming half way around the world. But his most impressive feature is his beard which has been rumored from Tel Aviv to Portland. It is the Eleventh Wonder of the World!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
11-17-2011, 10:28 AM
8-)~ <--- Best of both worlds.

One hell of a bromance Cyg and I have going on over here!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
11-17-2011, 01:28 PM
11-18-2011, 03:46 AM
Maybe I don't quite understand your sense of humor.
For one thing,my English is poor,I even haven't pass the CET6. O(∩_∩)O~~
For another thing, it's the cultural differences.

But, thanks your reply.
I'm very happy.
Best wishes!

-----Julia ma (Ma xu lei,my chinese name)
Honeypeachdev

Last edited by honeypeachdev; 11-24-2011 at 02:43 AM.
11-18-2011, 03:59 AM
Have you played our game ?
Dear MC ...

You are my first friend in this website and also the first foreign friend in my opinion.
I don't know whether my grammar is right ,neither the words I used.
O(∩_∩)O~~ Let it be, from that smile ,I know you can understand.

Ma xu lei (julia ma)
Honeypeachdev

Last edited by honeypeachdev; 11-18-2011 at 04:03 AM.
11-18-2011, 04:16 AM
That you are not afraid to joke, o(╯□╰)o
I am even don't know how to put the download link here....

Not Enough Votes and no starts . now the game is so..
Things will get better soon , right ? with our endless pursuit.

If you have played the Koala, I hope you can download another game which names Jail break piggy.
It was published before Look out koala,and now the Games have had loopholes and version upgrades with high-definition image and new prop.

Have fun...
Many thanks.

----julia ma
Honeypeachdev
China

Last edited by honeypeachdev; 11-18-2011 at 04:46 AM.
11-18-2011, 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeypeachdev View Post
That you are not afraid to joke, o(╯□╰)o
I am even don't know how to put the download link here....

Not Enough Votes and no starts . now the game is so..
Things will get better soon , right ? with our endless pursuit.

If you have played the Koala, I hope you can download another game which names Jail break piggy.
It was published before Look out koala,and now the Games have had loopholes and version upgrades with high-definition image and new prop.

Have fun...
Many thanks.

----julia ma
Honeypeachdev
China

Sorry, I just got to know Jail break Piggy's upgraded version has been submited, but haven't be updated on itunes.
Please wait for a while.

Let me show you some picture:here
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	12.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	39084   Click image for larger version

Name:	13.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	39085