★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Telltale Inc
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 432.9 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A cinematic adventure 65 million years in the making!

***This app is only compatible with an iPad 2 or higher.***

NOTE: We recommend you reboot your device and close all applications before playing Jurassic Park: The Game.

Security systems have failed and the creatures of the park roam free. Now, a rogue corporation will stop at nothing to acquire the embryos stolen and lost by Dennis Nedry.

EPISODE 1: THE INTRUDER
The story begins during the last half of the first Jurassic Park film, where the island's security systems have failed and the dinosaurs now roam free. When Nedry fails to deliver the stolen dinosaur embryos, his contact Miles ventures into the dark jungle with Nima, a professional smuggler. Elsewhere, park veterinarian Gerry tours Jurassic Park with his daughter Jess in what he thinks is a safe area of the island.

- Takes advantage of iPad 2s dual-core A5 processor as well as AirPlay mirroring and dual-screen capabilities in iOS 5

- Experience a brand new adventure and see new areas and dinosaurs

- Set during the events of the first Jurassic Park movie

MORE GREAT ADVENTURES BY TELLTALE GAMES:
Walking Dead: The Game
Back to the Future
Monkey Island Tales
Hector: Badge of Carnage
Puzzle Agent
Sam & Max: The Penal Zone
Wallace & Gromit in The Last Resort

Gift this App: Click the arrow next to Buy App on the iTunes® App Store.

Never miss out on great deals, news and updates. Visit us at
TelltaleGames.com
facebook.com/TelltaleGames
twitter.com/TelltaleGames
youtube.com/TelltaleGames

backtothis's comments:

Another A5 game. I'm still waiting for Machinarium to hit the 4th gen. iPod, lol, along with news that GTA III will be coming to the 4th gen. as well.
11-15-2011, 05:45 PM
Buying in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!

11-15-2011, 05:49 PM
I wonder how the graphics compare to the Mac version? This looks great. Another iPad standout from Telltale!

Editor at iPhone Alley - Complete re-launch coming soon!
64GB black iPhone 5 - 32GB black 3rd-gen iPad
11-15-2011, 05:50 PM
Official Jurassic Park The Game Teaser Trailer:

Last edited by Sanuku; 11-21-2011 at 08:59 PM.
11-15-2011, 05:54 PM
iPad 2 only. My wife has an iPad 2 but I doubt I will buy something that won' t work on both.
11-15-2011, 06:38 PM
I've played through the first 20 minutes or so. So far, so good. Some slight stutter, but nothing distracting. So far more QTE than I expected to go along with point and click exploration. Nice spooky atmosphere.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
11-15-2011, 06:43 PM
To buy or not to buy.... Lol think I'll get it

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??
11-15-2011, 06:57 PM
Definitely getting this. I had it preordered for XBox 360 at GameStop and cancelled it recently. I knew it was coming to iPad 2 (which I own), figured that would be a greater platform for how the title seemed.

Very excited.

Don't expect this on lesser devices, as iPad 2 is dual core + ram needed and has the ram to run it. The iPad 2 has more power still, than iPhone 4S (as it should, it's a tablet).

Beta Tester for: iBlastMoki 2, Deadlock, Aralon: Sword & Shadow HD
Gameloft: Pacificsun81
Gamecenter: Pacificsun81
11-15-2011, 08:14 PM
Jurassic Park The Game 1 HD - iPad 2 - Walkthrough - Part One:

11-15-2011, 11:35 PM
The character models look good!Not so sure about the environmental textures >.> . I wonder how long this game is going to be though. It also looks like episode 2 to 4 are coming out via IAP?

Last edited by violentv; 11-15-2011 at 11:38 PM.