★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Microids
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 115.3 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Imagine waking up to discover youve led several different lives.
Based on the comic book series by Jean Van Hamme and William Vance.

A man suffering from amnesia is found washed up on a beach by an elderly couple. He has to unravel who he is and where he has come from, the only clue to his identity being the numerals XIII tattooed on his neck.

You are XIII, a man with a host of enemies and who faces danger at every turn as he goes in search of his past.

Pursued by mysterious strangers and wanted for the assassination of the President of the United States of America, his life becomes a whirl of conspiracy and intrigue.

Pay close attention to everything around you, because it will no doubt be your only chance to piece together XIIIs enigmatic past.

Use your inventory to escape from the most hazardous of situations.

Are you ready for an adventure unfolding at breakneck speed?

Retina Display
Superb, realistic animated scenes adapted from the comic book series itself
Simple and intuitive gameplay
An interactive inventory
A range of mini games: Puzzles, Match 3, Sliding Blocks etc
Compatible Game Center

Just who is XIII?
A world-renowned license already available on a variety of media platforms
A series of more than 20 comic books revealing XIIIs story
More than 350,000 copies of each issue sold within days of their release

You have a comment, an opinion, a question, a proposition about one of our games or apps?

Send an email to community@anuman.fr
or
join our Facebook fanpage!

You have a technical issue?
Contact support@anuman.fr

goiMot's comments:

11-17-2011, 01:14 AM
Anyone played this yet? Is it any good?

Vita Favourites - Walking Dead, Killzone, Borderlands 2, Final Fantasy X, Helldivers, MLB 15.
IOS favourites - Dead Space, Xcom, Shadowrun.
Multiplayer ID - Magnum0ik (use a zero)

11-17-2011, 05:17 AM
Actually looks pretty fun. I might check it out this after noon.

Gamcenter: Alex Tress
Guess who's bored!
11-17-2011, 05:48 AM
Looks cool
11-17-2011, 08:24 AM
This is a really depressing missed opportunity. Turning XIII into an adventure game would have been a no-brainer: there's a cool mystery at the core of the comic book, and even though the PC FPS was great, there's no reason why it wouldn't be just as fun to piece together clues, solve environmental puzzles, etc. -- in other words, same kind of gameplay as other Microids adventures, perhaps with the addition of some QT scenes for the action sequences.

Instead, what we get are hidden object game. Pretty lame hidden object games. Because what you first think off when hired killers are after you is "where did I put that fishing hook?" To be fair, the game does follow the story, but the hidden object puzzles come across as filler. There are a few objective-based puzzles, but the core of the game is definitely HO. Kind of breaks my heart a little .
11-25-2011, 03:45 AM
What is with the lack of a retina icon and "XIII-...ty"? O_O

Why not just put XIII under the icon? Or even better, since it's there in the icon, just have Lost Identity under it. >_>

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
11-26-2011, 07:33 AM
Gutted that this is not the FPS sequel I always wanted.

Admittedly it is still a good HO game which is true to the story. The cartoon style is the same which again is good.

Grabbed while on sale.

Vita Favourites - Walking Dead, Killzone, Borderlands 2, Final Fantasy X, Helldivers, MLB 15.
11-26-2011, 08:45 AM
Grabbed this as well for the sale. And it's a pretty good hidden object game with a intriguing story. Played for 2 hours so far and it's money well spent IMO.

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
11-26-2011, 08:52 AM
Also grabbed while on sale, love HO, never read the comic so I don't know the story, maybe that is why I'm enjoying it more?

Add me to your Game Center .... Lacedolphin
11-26-2011, 11:44 AM
Close to the film so far too at the start. Not got too far into it yet though but so far so good.