Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-18-2011, 09:02 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 8.x

There is a new update to fix the current problems.
Old 11-18-2011, 09:30 PM
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Wow, looks like the crash fix for 4th gen. is already out. Freaking awesome. Going to buy the $4.99 iAP to say thanks for making such a great game free. Thanks for releasing the update so quickly. Multiplayer is also a blast. Best of luck with everything. My GOTW.
Old 11-18-2011, 09:33 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiloo_Jeppe View Post
Please keep all your comments/suggestions coming as we are already working on the next updates.
Hi devs.

Awesome title!
I tested it with iphone 4 on 5.0.0 5.0.1 and ipad 2 on 5.0.1.
never crashed! great stability on my part even after the update today.

few issues:
1. I don't know if the problem is with the Wifi connection or the apple servers but the update and the original game took a LONG time to download, I'm talking like 20 minutes and I have a fast connection.

2. The buttons needs to be moved like you can customize them on games like STREET FIGHTER and DEVIL MAY CRY.
I'll elaborate:
On the iPhone they are too far apart from the edges and closer to the middle, on the iPad it's great.
I know you can move the character even when pressing NEAR the joystick and not directly ON it, but still it bothers me and hides some of the screen and I wish I could move the Analog joystick and the firing one along with the buttons a bit more to the edges of the screen.
since this isn't an issue that came up that much, giving the player the ability to move it (or not) is a perfect solution.

3. I just updated and I don't know if it's a bug or not, but I can't equip the pumpkin mask which I can buy after the tutorial for 100 silver.
I tried almost everything, I don't know if it happens to others yet and I didn't try to equip anything before the update since I was so disappointed with the button locations
EDIT: FIXED after restart! I finally put on the pumpkin mask.

keep up the good work, looking nice!

Last edited by beelzebub23; 11-19-2011 at 11:21 AM..
Old 11-18-2011, 11:38 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Strange... Sorry to hear that.

EDIT: the update just came online - perhaps that will fix your problem.
Did the update, deleted a lot of games, ended all suspended apps and still runs exactly the same. I managed to find a few similar stories relating to other games and people did restores on their phones to no avail. Can it be a hardware problem?

I tried it on my friend's iPhone 4, same device with the same version iOS, and it ran just fine.

Last edited by VoodooVyper; 11-18-2011 at 11:42 PM..
Old 11-19-2011, 02:18 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyImba View Post
I think I have found a bug. I completed chapter 1 and 2, I then decided to start chapter 1 on Hard. I then exited the game and checked my achievements within Game Center and I do not have the acheivement for completing chapter 1 but have the one for chapter 2?

When checking Trophies in game I have the achievement for completing chapter 1. Seems to not show in Game Center though.

Also seeing as Hard difficulty requires a stronger weapon I might purchase some crystals to buy one of the better blue guns, which is better the IDKFA, Annihilator or Impaler?
Can anyone confirm my problem?
Old 11-19-2011, 02:30 AM
Developer
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyImba View Post
I think I have found a bug. I completed chapter 1 and 2, I then decided to start chapter 1 on Hard. I then exited the game and checked my achievements within Game Center and I do not have the acheivement for completing chapter 1 but have the one for chapter 2?

When checking Trophies in game I have the achievement for completing chapter 1. Seems to not show in Game Center though.

Also seeing as Hard difficulty requires a stronger weapon I might purchase some crystals to buy one of the better blue guns, which is better the IDKFA, Annihilator or Impaler?
Hi TotallyImba,

Yeah, that is definitely a bug. We've been able to reproduce it. In rare cases your achievements in-game will not sync to GameCenter. The fix didn't make it into the emergency update, but it will be available in the next update. Don't worry you won't lose your trophy.

Regarding the weapons, that's very much depending on style and preference. Personally, I prefer IDKFA, because it has a great combination of damage and speed.
Old 11-19-2011, 03:40 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Silencio for me is the best handgun in this game....
Old 11-19-2011, 07:18 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 5.x

Thanks Kiloo for confirming this. Another bug since the recent update, sometimes when clicking find a multiplayer game the app closes down. This is on an iphone 4.

Edit** Rebooted device (forgot to do this after update) and it seems to be ok now, can you see if you can replicate this on your device?

Last edited by TotallyImba; 11-19-2011 at 11:44 AM..
Old 11-19-2011, 12:24 PM
Developer
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVaro View Post
Congrats on release guys. I must say you have presented a very polished final product and multiplayer is pretty fun if you're higher leveled.

I also have been getting a couple of crashes in my fourth gen but they haven't been game breaking (no crashes in multiplayer) I wonder will there be a death match multiplayer update in the future?

Thanks man. The emergency Update is live now, so I hope it fixes most of the crashes.

Regarding multiplayer deathmatch I can't confirm anything, but we're definitely looking at various possibilities
Old 11-19-2011, 01:24 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 5.x

It's still crashing when I try to select multiplayer, though once I load it up again it works fine. Only happened since update.