Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-01-2012, 02:54 AM
iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by undead.exe View Post
WCFields, what difficulty are you attempting the boss on? If you're fighting him on normal, I managed it with the following:

Paladin mask
Commander armour + legs
Bullseye (green crossbow) with Power I
A few medipacks, and possibly some damage boosts

I apologise if that came out sounding like a brag (ignore this if you find it hilariously noobish that I needed this level of gear to clear it :P) - I meant that to indicate that you don't necessarily need DBC's or Menipo's suggested gear for the first difficulty, which looks sorta expensive (I'm still grinding for that stuff!). Bear in mind that I don't think the gear I used will let you live for very long on Hard or Hell mode though...

Good point. The lower the mode, the lower the gear that you will need. However, there is another factor which has a crucial influence: your Permanent Health Points (PHP).

For the sake of the test I tried some minutes ago to defeat the Final Boss on Normal mode with VERY BASIC (green colour code) gear:

Sergeant Helmet
Yelow Bastard Mask
Shaman Armor & Legs
Lockstock (the higher green colour code pistols) (Crit IV, Dmg IV)

And it was really easy But the reason, maybe, is that I have 2520 Permanent Health points (PHP)

So, at the end of the day, the answer to the original question of WCFields will depend very much on the PHP of the player ....

Last edited by Menipo; 08-01-2012 at 03:08 AM..
Old 08-01-2012, 02:04 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Thanks to everyone for the tips.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:38 PM

Anyone have a solution to all these confounded "connection failed" messages? This is REALLY getting on my nerves =.="

-------------------

I just realised...a player's game is still visible even when it's already running, isn't it? That might explain how the room's been visible for well over 10 minutes, despite there being only 2 people in it...

Last edited by undead.exe; 08-01-2012 at 04:46 PM..
Old 08-01-2012, 06:24 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Anyone have a solution to all these confounded "connection failed" messages? This is REALLY getting on my nerves =.="

-------------------

I just realised...a player's game is still visible even when it's already running, isn't it? That might explain how the room's been visible for well over 10 minutes, despite there being only 2 people in it...
Those connection failed messages should not be your fault. It is about the host leaving his hosted game when you join.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:17 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Anyone want to play for score? Need two allies. Any setup is fine with me
Old 08-02-2012, 04:37 AM
iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary Guns View Post
Anyone want to play for score? Need two allies. Any setup is fine with me
I would have loved it! But I saw the message when I woke up ... some hours after you posted it ...

I got your friendship request and accepted it, so it will be easier to organize something. Thank you for accepting a member of the heretic SPEED Cult

To prevent any frustration, let me stress that I have a bloody connection and it is really difficult for me to get into any co-op game . I receive invites and when I accept them, I get the infamous message "Connection failed. Try again later". Or when I get connected I am ejected sooner of later (with DBC we could only play till wave 7 before everything went to hell). Or I send invites and my team players are forced by the system to say good bye after 5 or 6 waves.

Sorry. Circumstances beyond my control ...
Old 08-02-2012, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menipo View Post
To prevent any frustration, let me stress that I have a bloody connection and it is really difficult for me to get into any co-op game . I receive invites and when I accept them, I get the infamous message "Connection failed. Try again later". Or when I get connected I am ejected sooner of later (with DBC we could only play till wave 7 before everything went to hell). Or I send invites and my team players are forced by the system to say good bye after 5 or 6 waves.

Sorry. Circumstances beyond my control ...
Ditto - I've got the exact same thing to put up with whenever anyone wants to call me along for a run >.<

It's probably a good thing though, if they're playing for score - my damage capacity is still pretty low, so it's a loooong game when I'm involved >.>
Old 08-02-2012, 05:47 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Seems legit! I'll give it a try.
Old 08-02-2012, 05:58 AM
iPad 2

Quote:

It's probably a good thing though, if they're playing for score - my damage capacity is still pretty low, so it's a loooong game when I'm involved >.>
Do not worry. No one was born with the intrinsic knowledge and ability to easily score 14 million

Wait a moment! Scary Guns, Ramonnoodles and maybe BT (his natural discretion makes difficult to know) were!
Old 08-02-2012, 10:31 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Thank you!

Thank you Undead.exe,Menipo,Trinzu,& Drummerboycroy very much for the help. I defeated the final boss yesterday on my 3rd try, after I purchased the full set of paladin armor,sergeant helmet & the boost pack for 16 crystals.i didn't realize a helmet makes that much difference. Now I'm playing on hard using the " apocalypse flame thrower & idkfa rifle. The idkfa rifle doesn't seem to do it anymore can someone suggest a better weapon? Once again thanks to you all for much needed help.

Last edited by WCFields; 08-02-2012 at 10:32 AM.. Reason: The usual