Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-10-2012, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo Two View Post
Last line of defense should not be a problem for you with such gear. Did you know how to run and gun with the Apollon? Just run in a circle in that little space in front of the gate away from the mutant champions, flick the right stick to shoot at the mutants behind you, release the right stick to run for a while and shoot again when the crossbow is reloaded.

Melee Mutant Champion
It has low health anyway. Running and gunning with the crossbow should do the trick. You can use a damage boost to help take it out in one shot.

Ranged Mutant Champion
Again, run and gun to avoid getting hit. It cannot hit you if you keep on running. Just do not stay at one place and you will be fine.

Artillery Mutant Champion
Same as the above, the projectiles won't hit you if you move around.

Drill-Mech Champion
Well this may be a bit more challenging, but is easy as well given the weapons you have. Use poison add-ons on your Scorpion pistols to slow it down, when it is about to launch the shockwave attack, run around to its back and hit it with your Apollon. Switch between the weapons and repeat the steps until it is done.

Dark Shaman Champion
Still, run and gun and hit it with your crossbow. Its aim will be off if you keep on running. When the Dark Shaman Champion appears with some other Mutant Champions, take out the melee mutants first (if any) and then the shaman before you deal with any other mutants.

High score on multiplayer solo
Again, running and gunning is the key. Never stay in an area for too long. Run around the map to hit the mutants behind will minimize the chances of getting hit. This allows you to keep the multiplier high throughout all waves of the game. Use a shockwave if you get surrounded by low health mutants and escape from the situation or use a speed boost to escape from the high health mutants to buy yourself more time to deal with them. Stay in a distance from the mutants and shoot off-screen (aim at the red triangles). The mutants cannot hit you from that far.

Speed is important in running and gunning. Dump your Paladin Armor and Pants and switch to the Dust Devil equivalents to gain the maximum speed of movement. You do not want to have high health and defense when you go for score in multiplayer solo since you are trying not to take any hits in the first place. If you rely too much on health and defense and keep healing yourself to sustain hits and survive, you will reduce the team multiplier drastically and can never achieve a high score. Stay away from the mutants and their attacks for the whole game and you can safely run for a high score. Good luck.
Ok cool thanx I did it but now im stuck on final boss the falling rocks take alot of health but I'll do it eventually.what about when it gets to wave 19 and above in MP ,I will get hit and die quicker and those waves are where the crystals are
Old 11-10-2012, 08:44 AM

Want to get scary gun's setup for crit hits,I just need the Eastwood hat,still like 590 crystals to go
Old 11-10-2012, 10:16 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper alex View Post
Ok cool thanx I did it but now im stuck on final boss the falling rocks take alot of health but I'll do it eventually.what about when it gets to wave 19 and above in MP ,I will get hit and die quicker and those waves are where the crystals are
Learn more about the final boss here.

Learn more about coop multiplayer here.
Old 11-10-2012, 10:19 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Want to get scary gun's setup for crit hits,I just need the Eastwood hat,still like 590 crystals to go
As always, totally agree with B2 (Gawd, I wish I had time to play...)...

The key to MP is to not be where everything else is. Speed, speed, speed, speed, and finally... speed.

If you want the Eastwood at some point, whatever, but the DD armor and War Marshall are my favorites, and I do alright in MP...

DBC
Old 11-10-2012, 10:30 AM

I agree but I just use lots of speed boosts for co op scoring,what was your highest score completely alone and how long did it take?
Old 11-10-2012, 10:34 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 8.x

Quote:
I agree but I just use lots of speed boosts for co op scoring,what was your highest score completely alone and how long did it take?
You can find my high score in Game Center, and it is now 14,585,618. This is the result from a 3-hour long solo run. Speed boosts or speed gear are both fine for coop multiplayer.

Last edited by Bravo Two; 11-10-2012 at 10:37 AM..
Old 11-10-2012, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo Two View Post
You can find my high score in Game Center, and it is now 14,585,618. This is the result from a 3-hour long solo run. Speed boosts or speed gear are both fine for coop multiplayer.
Holy c### that's high,I won't be able to play that long,my iPod touch usually crashes after 45 minutes of co op on bullet time,il just have to find some good guys to jam with
Old 11-10-2012, 03:57 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Dear jeppe,

Please answer. Player One has a game fluctuating multiplier 99x-100x until end. Player Two has a game maintaining 100x until end. Which player will have highest score?
Old 11-15-2012, 11:34 AM

Looking for some decent players to get a high score with,on my own I got 8,9 million,it's on GC so if you think we can get around 10-12 million I'm skating metalhead,I have difficulty keeping high multiplier on waves 20 - 21 I have paladin and dust devil armour level 54
Old 11-15-2012, 12:33 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary Guns View Post
Dear jeppe,

Please answer. Player One has a game fluctuating multiplier 99x-100x until end. Player Two has a game maintaining 100x until end. Which player will have highest score?
Both will have the same score assuming that both have the same score when they first hit 100.