★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-15-2012, 12:57 PM
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 897
What do you think is the best weapon for Deathmatch? (apart from the super expensive chaingun)

I own the old epic (purple) Crossbow and Pistols from the last version and was wondering whether to buy the new epic Flamethrower or whether to maybe buy the new assault rifle or chaingun.
02-15-2012, 01:25 PM
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: Norway
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyImba View Post
What do you think is the best weapon for Deathmatch? (apart from the super expensive chaingun)

I own the old epic (purple) Crossbow and Pistols from the last version and was wondering whether to buy the new epic Flamethrower or whether to maybe buy the new assault rifle or chaingun.
Clue with the game is to keep moving around. A crossbow with damage addons and potion is better than any other weapon. More you move, lesser chance of getting hit.

Twitter | GC: LLANDY | Level 50 "Bullet Time" | Reckless Racing 2 drifting

02-15-2012, 07:47 PM
Im gonna save up for a good weapon, should i get the best crossbow or the best rocket launcher?

Gameloft id: clchan
02-15-2012, 08:01 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Canadia
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by clchan View Post
Im gonna save up for a good weapon, should i get the best crossbow or the best rocket launcher?
Crossbow. It's less iritating
02-15-2012, 11:06 PM
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubcakelol View Post
Crossbow. It's less iritating
I assume your talking about the RPGs shaking the screen. I too found that annoying, but I think they changed it. Now when teammates shoot them my screen doesn't shake anymore. Maybe it does when you are the one shooting?
02-15-2012, 11:58 PM
Please I need help with part III of the last chapter.

Please can someone give me some tips for the miniboss of partIII of the last chapter, I can't even make a dent on his health bar before I get killed
02-16-2012, 01:32 AM
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: Norway
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by clchan View Post
Im gonna save up for a good weapon, should i get the best crossbow or the best rocket launcher?
I would go for the crossbow. Rocket launcher has good damage spread, while the crossbow does better piercing damage.

Twitter | GC: LLANDY | Level 50 "Bullet Time" | Reckless Racing 2 drifting
02-16-2012, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donperson View Post
Bug fix update or do you have something else in store for us?
Well, we'll see what we might be able to add, you never know
02-16-2012, 02:33 AM
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 897
I already have the best crossbow, I can't decide whether to buy the best Rocket Launcher, Flamethrower or Minigun (not Goirja)
02-16-2012, 03:36 AM
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: Norway
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiloo_Jeppe View Post
Well, we'll see what we might be able to add, you never know
Hehe, fingers crossed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyImba View Post
I already have the best crossbow, I can't decide whether to buy the best Rocket Launcher, Flamethrower or Minigun (not Goirja)
Flamethrower makes you more stationary, not sure which machine gun you use but i recommend the "miniotaur" over the " Cyclone". The "miniotaur" with the 15 and 20 damage addon plus the "fire coating IV" makes it the best machine gun just beaten by the "Gojira".

Anyways, that's just my suggestion

Twitter | GC: LLANDY | Level 50 "Bullet Time" | Reckless Racing 2 drifting