02-15-2012, 07:47 PM
Im gonna save up for a good weapon, should i get the best crossbow or the best rocket launcher?

Gameloft id: clchan
02-15-2012, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by clchan View Post
Im gonna save up for a good weapon, should i get the best crossbow or the best rocket launcher?
Crossbow. It's less iritating

02-15-2012, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubcakelol View Post
Crossbow. It's less iritating
I assume your talking about the RPGs shaking the screen. I too found that annoying, but I think they changed it. Now when teammates shoot them my screen doesn't shake anymore. Maybe it does when you are the one shooting?
02-15-2012, 11:58 PM
Please I need help with part III of the last chapter.

Please can someone give me some tips for the miniboss of partIII of the last chapter, I can't even make a dent on his health bar before I get killed
02-16-2012, 01:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by clchan View Post
I would go for the crossbow. Rocket launcher has good damage spread, while the crossbow does better piercing damage.

Twitter | GC: LLANDY | Level 50 "Bullet Time" | Reckless Racing 2 drifting
02-16-2012, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donperson View Post
Bug fix update or do you have something else in store for us?
Well, we'll see what we might be able to add, you never know
02-16-2012, 02:33 AM
I already have the best crossbow, I can't decide whether to buy the best Rocket Launcher, Flamethrower or Minigun (not Goirja)
02-16-2012, 03:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiloo_Jeppe View Post
Well, we'll see what we might be able to add, you never know
Hehe, fingers crossed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyImba View Post
I already have the best crossbow, I can't decide whether to buy the best Rocket Launcher, Flamethrower or Minigun (not Goirja)
Flamethrower makes you more stationary, not sure which machine gun you use but i recommend the "miniotaur" over the " Cyclone". The "miniotaur" with the 15 and 20 damage addon plus the "fire coating IV" makes it the best machine gun just beaten by the "Gojira".

Anyways, that's just my suggestion

02-16-2012, 05:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donperson View Post
Hehe, fingers crossed

Flamethrower makes you more stationary, not sure which machine gun you use but i recommend the "miniotaur" over the " Cyclone". The "miniotaur" with the 15 and 20 damage addon plus the "fire coating IV" makes it the best machine gun just beaten by the "Gojira".

Anyways, that's just my suggestion
my 5 cents ... IMHO crossbow > flamethrower > minigun
Crossbows are efficient - you can shoot from a safe distance, perfect for strike and retreat tactic. I prefer flamethrowers over miniguns - flamethrowers inflict damage to several foes, are efficient against a group esp. bees, exploding crabs and mages, don't affect John's movement speed too much. If I equip with a crossbow + flamethrower, my speed is 113%, with a crossbow + minigun, it's down to 108% with same addons combo. So miniguns are heavy, make you more static, you receive more damage from the bombers and have no damage penetration, you only strike the frontline.
02-16-2012, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arohirohi View Post
my 5 cents ... IMHO crossbow > flamethrower > minigun
Crossbows are efficient - you can shoot from a safe distance, perfect for strike and retreat tactic. I prefer flamethrowers over miniguns - flamethrowers inflict damage to several foes, are efficient against a group esp. bees, exploding crabs and mages, don't affect John's movement speed too much. If I equip with a crossbow + flamethrower, my speed is 113%, with a crossbow + minigun, it's down to 108% with same addons combo. So miniguns are heavy, make you more static, you receive more damage from the bombers and have no damage penetration, you only strike the frontline.
I'm saving up for the newest crossbow, but been looking at the new flamethrower. It's got some nice base damage and with a few damage and fire addons, I can imagine it doing pretty good damage.

I think it's also a bit of preference, I like to keep on the move a lot, keeping up the multiplier high enough. The key to this game whether its the "Singleplayer, co-op multiplayer or versus", is keeping on the move.