Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #521  
Old 02-17-2012, 08:30 AM
TheOneAndOnlyJack TheOneAndOnlyJack is offline
Junior Member
iPad, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2
Default Lost acc

After the latent Update i lost everything and in back at lvl 1!what can i do to get back my items armor lvl etc.
Reply With Quote
  #522  
Old 02-17-2012, 08:34 AM
Kiloo_Jeppe's Avatar
Kiloo_Jeppe Kiloo_Jeppe is offline
Developer
iPhone 5
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 974
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneAndOnlyJack View Post
After the latent Update i lost everything and in back at lvl 1!what can i do to get back my items armor lvl etc.
Hi, please contact games@kiloo.com with all the information you have. They'll be able to help you.
Reply With Quote
  #523  
Old 02-17-2012, 08:37 AM
arohirohi arohirohi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 41
Default 1.3.2 is out

Hi,

Good news, lags in multiplayers level 20 seem to be solved, at least on my IPad2/IOS5.
Notifications from friends work with this version. Now I don't know if it is relevant to receive invitations to another multiplayers game while one is already playing a multiplayers round.

Big thanks to Kiloo staff for continuous efforts to bring new content and quickly react to users feedback.

Last edited by arohirohi; 02-17-2012 at 08:39 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #524  
Old 02-17-2012, 09:22 AM
Kiloo_Jeppe's Avatar
Kiloo_Jeppe Kiloo_Jeppe is offline
Developer
iPhone 5
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 974
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arohirohi View Post
Hi,

Good news, lags in multiplayers level 20 seem to be solved, at least on my IPad2/IOS5.
Notifications from friends work with this version. Now I don't know if it is relevant to receive invitations to another multiplayers game while one is already playing a multiplayers round.

Big thanks to Kiloo staff for continuous efforts to bring new content and quickly react to users feedback.
Sounds great, I'm glad we finally managed to find the solution for that wave 20 bug, took forever

Regarding the invitation, we made it this way so that even if you were playing multiplayer alone, you would always know if a friend wanted to play with you. Let me know how it works for you, really excited to see it in action.

Thrilled that you like the update
Reply With Quote
  #525  
Old 02-17-2012, 11:16 AM
arohirohi arohirohi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 41
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiloo_Jeppe View Post
Regarding the invitation, we made it this way so that even if you were playing multiplayer alone, you would always know if a friend wanted to play with you. Let me know how it works for you, really excited to see it in action.

Thrilled that you like the update
Hello Jeppe,

Yes, quite an impressive one
It's arguably a good idea. I found odd to have to dismiss invitations while Mechs were kicking my ass but it has some logic. Let's see what others think about it.

Kind regards.
Reply With Quote
  #526  
Old 02-17-2012, 02:12 PM
BlazeLee BlazeLee is offline
Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: singapore
Posts: 81
Default

Can anyone pls tell me where to find posion add on1?
Reply With Quote
  #527  
Old 02-17-2012, 08:32 PM
Bravo Two Bravo Two is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 228
Default

Yeah the update looks great. I can receive invitations. But whenever I want to join my friends' games, it says "connection failed". What's wrong?
Reply With Quote
  #528  
Old 02-18-2012, 06:57 AM
Mumumomo Mumumomo is offline
Junior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 20
Default

Can you confirm if its intended to get very little crystals in single player :
0 from act3 hard part1 and 2
0 from act2 hell (without counting the end boss obviously)

If it's intended i think it's a poor design choice, otherwise any way to fix this bug?

On another level, a suggestion for potentials updates: it would be great to add some skills to add newcustomization options.
Skillz could be like inmprove xpowerup or reduce powerup cooldown,....
Reply With Quote
  #529  
Old 02-18-2012, 09:13 AM
arohirohi arohirohi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 41
Default

Hi Bullettimers, hello Jeppe,

Just a few words to draw the attention on an awkward bug affecting multiplayer sessions. On my IPad2/IOS5, I (still) experience applications crashes - most of the time under heavy loads i.e. higher levels with plenty of foes, the screen freezes for 1-2 seconds and then bullet time app exits directly to the springboard. (still) because it also affected version 1.2. Anyone else with this one?

Kind regards.
Reply With Quote
  #530  
Old 02-18-2012, 09:43 AM
arohirohi arohirohi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 41
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arohirohi View Post
Hi Bullettimers, hello Jeppe,

Just a few words to draw the attention on an awkward bug affecting multiplayer sessions. On my IPad2/IOS5, I (still) experience applications crashes - most of the time under heavy loads i.e. higher levels with plenty of foes, the screen freezes for 1-2 seconds and then bullet time app exits directly to the springboard. (still) because it also affected version 1.2. Anyone else with this one?

Kind regards.
Apparently, it's a segmentation fault in GCD libs ...

Incident Identifier: 8FDCB0D4-B6FC-4467-B927-F7923749DC08
CrashReporter Key: �� f811b33004c65b9e8a238015655b3939f797ef8e
Hardware Model:�� �� �� iPad2,1
Process: �� �� �� �� bullettime [490]
Path:�� �� �� �� �� �� /var/mobile/Applications/D193BD07-E6CE-4CF4-867C-C0DFF676F4B7/bullettime.app/bullettime
Identifier:�� �� �� bullettime
Version: �� �� �� �� ??? (???)
Code Type: �� �� �� ARM (Native)
Parent Process:�� launchd [1]

Date/Time: �� �� �� 2012-02-18 16:02:31.226 +0100
OS Version:�� �� �� iPhone OS 5.0.1 (9A405)
Report Version:�� 104

Exception Type:�� EXC_CRASH (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: 0x00000000, 0x00000000
Crashed Thread:�� 1

...

Thread 1 name:�� Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
Thread 1 Crashed:
0 �� libsystem_kernel.dylib�� �� �� �� �� �� �� 0x3036c3b4 0x3036b000 + 5044
1 �� libdispatch.dylib �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� 0x308d7f74 0x308d4000 + 16244
2 �� libdispatch.dylib �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� 0x308d7c92 0x308d4000 + 15506

...

Thread 1 crashed with ARM Thread State:
�� �� r0: 0x00000004�� �� r1: 0x00000000�� �� �� r2: 0x00000000�� �� �� r3: 0x2ff2c634
�� �� r4: 0x00000001�� �� r5: 0x2ff2c750�� �� �� r6: 0x2ff2c750�� �� �� r7: 0x2ff2c770
�� �� r8: 0x00000000�� �� r9: 0x00000000 �� �� r10: 0x3e462850 �� �� r11: 0x00000000
�� �� ip: 0x0000016b�� �� sp: 0x2ff2c620�� �� �� lr: 0x308d7f7b�� �� �� pc: 0x3036c3b4
�� cpsr: 0x60000010

Last edited by arohirohi; 02-18-2012 at 09:46 AM..
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent