★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: o:anquan is a number puzzle from the game designer of Politaire.

It's quick and easy to pick up and play, but deep and challenging enough that its difficult to put down.

The idea of o:anquan is inspired by the control of a traditional Vietnamese children's board game (Spread the number to score).

Thank you for playing and supporting me & Pine Entertainment!
Ell Tee

antony.thai's comments:

o:anquan

Pine Entertainment
Genres: Games Family Puzzle
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
o:anquan is a number puzzle from the game designer of Politaire.

It's quick and easy to pick up and play, but deep and challenging enough that it’s difficult to put down.

The idea of o:anquan is inspired by the control of a traditional Vietnamese children's board game (Spread the number to score).

Thank you for playing and supporting me & Pine Entertainment!
Ell Tee

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.1

Download Size: 19.7MB

09-21-2016, 07:45 PM
This is a fun little game. Worth picking up and playing for a bit. I think it could maybe use some unlockable color schemes or something to keep you hooked longer, but the core concept is pretty good.

GC: Jerutix -- Grace and Peace

09-21-2016, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerutix View Post
This is a fun little game. Worth picking up and playing for a bit. I think it could maybe use some unlockable color schemes or something to keep you hooked longer, but the core concept is pretty good.
Additional colour schemes would certainly be a bonus but I'm kinda liking the minimalist almost "lcd-style" aesthetics. I think, however, that sometimes the game can be over very quickly which can be a shame as, continuously spawning 3 new pieces, can make things very confusing very quickly. Perhaps to introduce an option to change this; such as that to spawn just 1 new piece (as in solitaire), or 2, would allow people to adjust both the difficulty and length of the game.

Just an idea, but still an excellent game.
09-21-2016, 10:23 PM
Another awesome game from a great developer!
09-21-2016, 10:41 PM
My highest score is 3k +

You can deff last a decent amount of time
09-22-2016, 03:16 AM
Thanks for the feedbacks!

I'm just a little worrying while adding more color design into the game but I think it's the time to work on it now, as long as something keep player stay enjoying with o:anquan longer.

o:anquan is facing a slow fps issue escpecially on iOS 10, I already submitted the fixed version, hope that it will be coming soon.

Regards!

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
09-22-2016, 11:24 AM
I'm loving this game. Took me a bit to get the hang of it. But it's tough to put down once you start getting good.
09-22-2016, 08:36 PM
Nice fun game. Pleasently surprised.
09-22-2016, 09:28 PM
Thank you for the positive feedback! If you have anything else please just lets me know.

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
09-23-2016, 12:45 AM
One of my favorite developers releases yet another fun and interesting game--yay! I am intrigued by the idea of adding color. If you decide to go for it, it will be interesting to see what you come up with. But if you decide to not add color, it's perfectly wonderful as it is. Well done, yet again!