★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Voodoo
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 144.8 MB
  • Version: 1.2.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Discover Voodoo's new game: Paper.io.
Your goal? To conquer as much territory as possible. It's initially very simple, and the game can be mastered immediately, but watch out: there's competition, and not everyone can win!
Whether you're bold or more careful, you have to be more cunning than your adversaries by finding the best strategy to conquer the most space. But be careful! You have a weak spot: your tail. If an enemy touches it, that's the end for you.
Try to stay ahead, because victory in Paper.io is never certain until you possess all the territory. Stealing is allowed, and your enemies won't hesitate to do so.
After the success of Quiz Run, 1 Pic 8 Words, and Bool, Voodoo now offers you a new gaming and graphics experience inspired by io type games (made popular by agar.io). Enjoy the simplicity and strategy of an io game in a world with unique graphics.
Paper.io is for the whole family and doesn't require an Internet connection.
12-01-2016, 10:46 PM
Im having a lot of fun with this. I wish there was an ad removal IAP though.

It says it doesnt require an internet connection, does that mean its not live?
12-02-2016, 01:45 AM
I'm enjoying it, too! Much more than slither.io. You hop into a game and you're involved right away.

I would absolutely pay for ad removal.
12-02-2016, 05:48 AM
I can't stop playing this game!

So sad I just discovered is not multiplayer online, are the developers planning on making it online? It's kind of confusing to call the game .io without real online multi.
12-02-2016, 06:11 AM
So all the other players are bots? That's wild! I never would've guessed it.

Though it does explain how they do those pointy u-turns that I've never been able to manage.
12-03-2016, 07:23 PM
So that's it. Quite satisfactory!

Such a pity they didn't make an ending for the game. After 100% not even a "congratulations", just conquer everything and kill yourself :-/

This will be 200% better with multi, but still really fun game.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9292.PNG
Views:	7
Size:	256.1 KB
ID:	109139