★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Pedro Cabaco
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 4.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: STOP THE TIMER!

A super addictive game that brings a new concept to the table - stop the timer when the countdown reaches 0.0!

Sounds easy, right?

Well, with different and more difficult levels to play in, you won't be saying that when you can't get your hands off of this game!

The difficulty of the game rises with each level bringing in a new decimal slot, making it super hard to get to 0.000000! Do you think you will be able to make it through all the levels? It won't be easy...

Share your scores on social networks like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, with the hashtag #stopTheTimer ! Let the world know your results!

Available on the iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S/6/6 Plus!

The hype is real with Timeout - Stop the Timer!
Start the fun!

#stopTheTimer

PedroCabaco's comments:

Timeout - Stop the Timer has now finally been released on the AppStore!
A SUPER addictive game that will make you go crazy over it! People that have tested have said it is the next Flappy Bird. It's SO addictive!
The concept is simple: the timer starts at 5.00, and your goal is to stop the timer when you think it will hit 0.00! If you hit 0.00, congrats, and on to the next level! Sounds easy? Duh, of course. Well, there are 7 levels! The last one is just impossible... Good luck

Hope you guys download it, tell me what you think, and most of all, ENJOY YOURSELVES! That's my main goal: make people happy and have them enjoy their lives to the fullest!
Give me some feedback and share it with your friends!
Thank you!
Pedro Cabaco
#stopTheTimer

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/timeout-stop-the-timer/id1013503721?mt=8
07-08-2015, 02:32 PM
Anyone gave it a try? What did you think?
07-16-2015, 08:02 PM
It's finally on AppShopper so this thread looks "pretty" now xD
Anyone gave it a look? Tell me what you think!