★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: TICKET TO RIDE POCKET IS THE DIGITAL ADAPTATION OF BEST SELLING BOARD GAME TICKET TO RIDE. TICKET TO RIDE POCKET HAS BEEN ESPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR IPHONE AND IPOD TOUCH PLAY.

IMPORTANT NOTES
1/ If you have Ticket to Ride Pocket AND Ticket to Ride iPad: simply keep the iPad app and upgrade it, you will now be able to install it on your iPhone too, and retain all the maps paid on the iPad. So on your iPhone, un-install the Pocket app and install the "Ticket to Ride" app.
2/ In Ticket to Ride Pocket, you can unlock the full features set through an in-app purchase. Therefore there is no need to buy the other "Ticket to Ride" app if you don't have it.
3/ There is a new pack of maps called the Complete Pack available as in-app purchase. The exclusive pack includes 5 maps: the new map India, Europe, USA 1910, Switzerland and Legendary Asia.

Ticket to Ride Pocket is the digital adaptation of the best-selling board game, designed from the ground up specifically for the iPhone and iPod Touch. This uniquely fun train adventure takes a minute to learn, but a lifetime to master! Put Ticket to Ride in your pocket!

Ticket to Ride Pocket main features include:
Multi-mode feature incorporating ASYNCHRONOUS PLAY support, SOLO, PASS-and-PLAY and LOCAL network play
Four distinct AI personalities to compete against in SOLO mode
30 uniquely fun SOLO Game Achievements and Leaderboards
Distinct leaderboards showing your highest scores in 2-3 and 4-5 player modes
Detailed, interactive turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial
True cross-platform: players can start an asynchronous game on their iPhone and finish it in the evening on their tablet or other platforms.

For more information, please visit: http://www.daysofwonder.com/online/en/t2r-pocket/ and find all the latest news for Ticket to Ride Pocket Digital on Facebook and Twitter!

Also, under our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, you must be at least 13 years of age to play online games with Ticket to Ride Pocket or use the chat in the online lobby.

goiMot's comments:
iPad version:

11-15-2011, 09:51 AM
Amazing! Did not know this was coming to iPhone after already being on the iPad. Not yet in the Aust store. Eagerly waiting!!

11-15-2011, 10:03 AM
But no online play!??! :/

Playing:Carcassonne, Letterpress, Trigger Fist, Dungeon Story, Rebuild, Pen and Paper
Game Center/Openfeint/Plus+/Crystal/Agon/Gameloft Live: tonydeli7
Member of the Beta Tester Alliance Games/Apps I Have Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @tonydeli7
11-15-2011, 06:44 PM
Anyone tried this yet?

Game Centre I.D - Scarypharaoh
11-15-2011, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarypharaoh View Post
Anyone tried this yet?
Nope. Since it's not Universial i guess a lot wont buy it a second Time.
11-15-2011, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
I might just do it myself for no other reason but the GC Solo Leaderboards that are not present in the iPad version!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
11-15-2011, 07:31 PM
What's this about? I'm not American and have never heard of it? Is it worth a go.
11-15-2011, 08:06 PM
It's cheap as chips so I suggest you give it a go. Good board game for those who also like carcassonne and the like. I've been waiting for this to come to iPhone for ages (previously only on iPad).

Disappointing there's no online (and a-synch) gameplay. Very disappointing.
Hope it comes in an update.
11-15-2011, 08:38 PM
Quote:

I might agree if it was more expensive, but it's only 99 cents. it's worth it to me to be able to play Ticket to Ride when I don't have my iPad handy.

Current Favorites: Lords of Waterdeep, Ascension, Cafe International, Lost Cities, and Agricola.

GameCenter ID: cprloe
11-15-2011, 09:20 PM
Quote:
It's a dollar - maybe you just don't like the game so much.

If they double dipped for much more that is one thing, but a buck?