07-31-2012, 12:23 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 528
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
They said via Twitter that the next update will add things like the spiders and the skeletons.

EDIT: https://twitter.com/jbernhardsson/st...71846830530560
I think that you should follow him if you want to know everything about upcoming updates.
Following, thank you! I'm sure someone is working on Minecraft Pocket Edition haha.

So skeletons and spiders in next update. Let's hope no creepers!
08-01-2012, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletonlord View Post
Following, thank you! I'm sure someone is working on Minecraft Pocket Edition haha.

So skeletons and spiders in next update. Let's hope no creepers!
Don't you think it's weird people want creepers?

08-02-2012, 08:46 AM
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 528
The new mobs update has been submitted to Apple!
08-02-2012, 09:16 AM
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Don't stalk me.
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletonlord View Post
The new mobs update has been submitted to Apple!
Where did you read that? I read the update upcoming was only minor
08-02-2012, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codycat View Post
Where did you read that? I read the update upcoming was only minor
https://mobile.twitter.com/jbernhard...42377390440448
08-02-2012, 09:41 AM
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Don't stalk me.
Posts: 250
Quote:
Yeah i saw that, however it says nothing about mobs. He specifically says creepers are not in the upcoming update.
08-02-2012, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codycat View Post
Yeah i saw that, however it says nothing about mobs. He specifically says creepers are not in the upcoming update.
https://mobile.twitter.com/jbernhard...71846830530560
08-02-2012, 10:27 AM
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Don't stalk me.
Posts: 250
The update supposedly in the submission process is 0.3.3
https://mobile.twitter.com/jbernhard...38984392945665
09-06-2012, 05:16 AM
^ guy above me. Spiders and bows have been here since last update... O_o



I literally checked the AppStore 30 seconds before the TA app alerted me of the MC update....I demand an apology of lateness from TA, lol.
09-06-2012, 07:26 AM
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 138
I got the update but where is TNT? In creative mode I can't see it...