★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Need For Cheese - let's beat the devs competishun :P

05-04-2009, 05:54 PM
Need For Cheese - let's beat the devs competishun :P

Hi folks,

allright we want to see if the "playing the game like mad to test for bugs" does indeed help to achieve crazy high scores. Let's make it a competition.
Trung and I (the devs of Need For Cheese) are submitting our humble scores for public exposure (insane mode only).

If you think you can beat this, post your scores here! The one who posts a higher score than Trung or me before this thread reaches five pages (that is - the compo is over when the 6th page begins), scores a promo code. Multiple tries allowed (and this includes us devs too
Allright, be afraid! (at least of Trung since I can't beat him for the life of me...).

Trung:

Stefan:

Link to the game (iTunes): Need For Cheese
@arn: feel free to remove this link if you think this is too heavy on the advertising side (and sorry if it does).

Spielhaus
Twitter
Unix guy, Mac head, iPhone dev, Rails wannabe, Computer Science alumnus, usability guesspert and overall big time visionary
05-04-2009, 05:55 PM
alright im gonna try

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games

05-04-2009, 06:00 PM
Did you see my post in your original thread? Oh and I will try although I am not sure what I would do with a code since I already own the game.

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.
05-04-2009, 06:04 PM
I did, but I didn't see your score though.

Spielhaus
Twitter
Unix guy, Mac head, iPhone dev, Rails wannabe, Computer Science alumnus, usability guesspert and overall big time visionary
05-04-2009, 06:07 PM
woah

there isn't a lite version though

so the only people who can win a code are people who already have the game?
05-04-2009, 06:08 PM
Well currently I have 108 on insane but I will play it again.

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.
05-04-2009, 06:09 PM
Sh** so I am out - let's hope Trung is still awake

Spielhaus
Twitter
05-04-2009, 06:13 PM
@Brendons: Hm, you're right. That was a quick shot... Got overexcited with the competition thing :/
The lite version is out soon, but I guess until then this thread is old news.
Well, look at it that way - if you have the game already, then you could send the promo code to a friend who doesen't own it. Think at the endless hours of fun you could have while challenging you friend for the next highscore (with the "tell a friend button").

Spielhaus
Twitter
05-04-2009, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolinux View Post
@Brendons: Hm, you're right. That was a quick shot... Got overexcited with the competition thing :/
The lite version is out soon, but I guess until then this thread is old news.
Well, look at it that way - if you have the game already, then you could send the promo code to a friend who doesen't own it. Think at the endless hours of fun you could have while challenging you friend for the next highscore (with the "tell a friend button").
LOL i'll wait for the lite version then thanks

i always like to try them first anyways
05-04-2009, 06:33 PM
My best is 109 so far. I won't post a screenie until I beat Trung, he is no match for me!!!!!!!!