★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Danger. Intrigue. Stealth. Cheese! Its SPY mouse HD for iPad! With HD quality graphics, help Agent Squeak feed his need for cheese as he embarks on his biggest bite-sized mission ever!

SPY MOUSE HIGHTAILS IT TO iPAD!

BIGGER, BOLDER, AND BRIGHTER Get more danger, more intrigue and, most importantly, more cheese with vivid HD-quality graphics.

COLLECT SUPER SECRET DOSSIERS Gather clandestine information and clues that will help you complete dangerous missions.

SNEAK, SCAMPER AND SNACK THROUGH 80+ LEVELS.
Complete 83 stages across 7 different worlds on your quest for cheese. Discover secret levels and hidden areas. Foil traps with fake mice and speed up with chili pepper boosts!

EVADE FELINE FOES
Slip past cunning cats with zany gadgets, gizmos and power-ups. Craft sneaky strategies to avoid detection! Sharpen your subterfuge and survive 7 epic boss battles.

BE STEALTHY WITH COVERT CONTROLS
Guide Agent Squeak through puzzling scenarios and complete missions with fingertip control. Its easy to learn but be warned! Theres enough strategy-based action to challenge the most seasoned spy mice.

The mouse hole just got bigger on iPad!
11-16-2011, 09:01 AM
Wow! Fantastic news!

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja

11-16-2011, 12:41 PM
HD Gameplay Trailer (iPad 2/First few Minutes of Gameplay):

Sadly another one that doesn`t got the Universial Love with it

Last edited by Sanuku; 11-19-2011 at 05:16 PM.
11-16-2011, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Exactly. Why can't a game like this be made to be universal? I'm sure it can. This feels like yet another shameless money grab.

--DotComCTO
11-16-2011, 04:42 PM
Umm this got the same exact content as the iPhone version. So why is it 3x the price? Extra pixels?

Lower it to $0,99 or raise the price of the iPhone version to match this one and I'll definatly buy it (again).
11-16-2011, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
That's EA for you dude! Then again, no Firemint games pre-EA were ever universal. I bought this for my iPhone, but I'll definitely grab it for the big(ger) screen when it hits the UK at midnight.

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
11-16-2011, 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DotComCTO View Post
Exactly. Why can't a game like this be made to be universal? I'm sure it can.
I'm not. If you look at the thread for Elder Sign HD, I linked a post from Christian Petersen that said Apple won't let them make a regular version then have an HD version that is universal.
11-17-2011, 04:34 AM
Thanks for making iPad HD version! but i guess i have to wait for 99c sale since i already got it on my iphone/ipod. hopefully it will on the christmas sale!
11-17-2011, 09:04 AM
Hmmmmm I do want this game but I know that if I buy it I'll never get round to playing it because I have so many other as-yet unplayed games on my iPad.
As such, at 3 bucks, I'm not gonna buy it. If it were 99 though then I'd buy it right now even knowing that I might possibly never get round to playing it.
Yeah I know I'm weird, but does anyone else think like this?

(Please note, these are all my own opinions. Don't get all over my ass and lambast me for having an opinion different to yours, mmmkay?)
11-17-2011, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by farley View Post
Hmmmmm I do want this game but I know that if I buy it I'll never get round to playing it because I have so many other as-yet unplayed games on my iPad.
As such, at 3 bucks, I'm not gonna buy it. If it were 99 though then I'd buy it right now even knowing that I might possibly never get round to playing it.
Yeah I know I'm weird, but does anyone else think like this?
hahaha true! that some goes to me. i bought so many apps (usually from sale) for my ipad. but in the end, they're untouched!