SpellTower (A word game from creator of Halcyon, Bit Pilot, and Unify)
Looking for a word game that goes beyond a simple Scrabble/Boggle/Jumble clone? SpellTower is for you.
As seen In The New York Times Magazine, on Apple's iPhone 5 Announce Website, and in Apple Stores
--- There appears to be a bug with iOS7 and bluetooth multiplayer. I'm working on a update that fixes this, along with adding some exciting new features that I hope to release before the end of the year, sorry about that ---
#3 Top Paid App on iPad, #21 on iPhone!
Thanks so much everyone!!
Best Word Game! - 148Apps' 2011 Best App Ever Awards
- Touch Arcade's Favorite Puzzle game of 2011 -
Ranked #2 in Mashable's Top 10 iPhone Word Games
"Simple, stylish and furiously addictive. Far and away the best pure word game on iOS." 5/5 stars - Tap! Magazine
"I'm obsessed, I'm ignoring my family!" - John Moe, NPR Marketplace
"guaranteed to entertain" - IGN
"by far one of the best [word puzzle games] in recent years" - 4.5/5 Stars - Editors Choice - 148Apps
"SpellTower is an extraordinary word game that deserves a place among the best of the genre." - 4/4 - SlideToPlay
"The Boggle Tetris That We Needed"
- Kotaku's Gaming App of The Day
"A must-buy for word fiends, SpellTower is an uncommonly attractive and thoughtfully designed puzzler" - 9/10 - Gold Award - Pocket Gamer
"Elegant, clever and fun. Proof That Word Games Can Be Beautiful" - 5/5 Stars - TouchArcade
"Nervy, humbling, and strangely energizing. If you can handle the stress, SpellTower is magnificent" - 8/10 - EDGE Magazine
"A superb word game... for anyone in your household who loves a good word teaser, even the most technologically-challenged. Grab it and start spelling!" - JayIsGames
"I expect to be playing for a long time" - ZTGD
"It's Boggle on crack... only costs 2$, and your life." - Weekend Confirmed
* Tested.com App of The Day! *
Best iPad apps of the week of nov13th-19th - AppAdvice
"The best word game you haven't played", "A brain-picking puzzler" - Pitchfork / KillScreen Magazine
"Im already convinced SpellTower is a significantly better game [than PopCaps Bookworm]."
- From the creator of critically acclaimed titles Halcyon, Bit Pilot, and Unify -
Find and swipe (or tap!) words in 5 challenging modes. Make long words or use bonus tiles to clear extra letters from the screen!
Once you have it down, Challenge your friends via intense local multiplayer.
* WORDS + STRATEGY = AWESOME *
Pick your words wisely! As you work, more tiles rise from the bottom of the screen, and it'll take all of your lexicological wits and tactical know-how to keep them down. If any of the letters make it to the top row, it's game over.
* FIVE AMAZING MODES *
- TOWER MODE : No pressure here. Try and get the highest score possible out of 150 letters, eliminating small words to set up 7- and 8-letter blockbusters!
- PUZZLE MODE : Every word you make adds a new row of letters! Strategic word finding at its best.
- EXTREME PUZZLE MODE : Puzzle mode with the minimum word length cranked up. Experts only!
- RUSH MODE : Rows of letters build up over time. Find words as fast as you can, but be careful you don't back yourself into a corner!
- DEBATE MODE : Feeling good? Challenge your friends in this intense local multiplayer mode.
GAME CENTER leader boards and achievements for each mode and highest scoring word!
Joined: Feb 2010
Joined: Nov 2009
Joined: Sep 2009
Joined: Nov 2009
Joined: Mar 2009
Joined: Aug 2009
Joined: Jan 2011
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: The Westcountry UK
Joined: Aug 2010