★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Strap on your helmets or fasten your seat belts coz you can choose between motorcycle or car this time!
Dare to drive & tackle oncoming traffic for the first time!

Reckless is an engaging action arcade racing game where players have to be at their senses all the time! A little distraction can cause an accident!

-----------How to play----------
Tilt to steer
Tap to accelerate
Action button for fire

Features:

- Choose between motorcycle or car
- Addictive gameplay!
- Adjust Sensitivity control
- Game Center - Submit your scores online!
- Different environments to keep you engaged
- Supports all devices

gamer101's comments:

Reckless is an engaging action arcade racing game where players have to be at their senses all the time! A little distraction can cause an accident!

Players are supposed to drive through or either destroy the traffic with the attached machine gun.

Features:

Addictive gameplay!
HD Graphics - Nice HD graphics will keep your eyes happy
Accelerometer & Analog control - Both options available to user
Game Center - Submit your scores online!
Different environments to keep you engaged
Supports all devices

Do let us know your thoughts!
11-17-2011, 08:54 AM
not too bad but there was some kind of delay when car crashes
11-17-2011, 09:04 AM
Just in case people were waiting for impressions and didn't notice there was also a topic for this in the iPad Games section, here's a post from Gabrien:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
I often pick games up on a whim. So long as you don't go overboard, that's part of the fun of this platform for me. On many occasions it's netted me a great game that I would not have otherwise discovered.

The flip side is, at times it causes me to spend money on drek like this.

For about the first five minutes I had no idea why the game appeared to randomly end. Clearly a bug. Then I discovered that it is apparently one of those endless, one collision = game over games, except that the collision detection is so bad I had no idea I'd hit a car, on top of which the game appears to not give you so much as any hint of visual feedback of a collision, resulting in the "Game Over" screen popping up at seemingly random times.

No worries though! Simply positioning your car in the middle lane and holding down the fire button all but ensures that you will now be able to play endlessly! Or at the very least until the battery on your iPad runs out. Or, you get bored enough to quit. (I know which happened first for me.)

And I haven't even mentioned various other graphical and control glitches, including how broken (and I mean the dictionary definition) the non-tilt movement control is.

So ahm, avoid this one, ok? Ok. Good.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
11-17-2011, 10:09 AM
killer game

this game is sweet, check it out
11-17-2011, 09:22 PM
I try this game from a promo code and I would like to say that the analog control doesn't work well. I cannot move the car with the analog stick. When I can, it just straight goes to the right and dies. Maybe you intend to use tilt control for this game but I think every aspect of the game must be good.

Ascension BeatHazard Carcassonne DungeonRaid ElderSign
GreedyBankers Helsing'sFire NimbleStrong PhoenixWright Poison TiltToLive
11-24-2011, 02:01 PM
Game Impressions