★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: NOW WITH THE NEW DECAPITATOR WEAPONS!!! PLUS EARN MORE REWARDS FOR HAVING MORE GAME CENTER FRIENDS!!

THERE WILL BE BLOOD
Some have come to witness strength, others to witness courage, but all have come for BLOOD & GLORY

Battle in the arena and entertain BLOOD-thirsty crowds in a fight to the death. Here, GLORY is the only option

BLOODIEST HD VISUALS
See and feel the raw violence of the fighters and the intense combat arena

SWIPE & SLASH GORE
Take to the Arena in the bloodiest, goriest swipe and slash fighting game on app store

LETHAL WEAPONS & ARMOR
Equip an arsenal of lethal weapons and armor tailored to suit all fight styles, including blades & shields, and destructive dual weapons

SPECIAL ATTACKS & COMBOS
Complete special attacks and combos for the ultimate blood-soaked victory!

INVICTUS VICTORY
Be a real champion and earn Invictus medals by winning tournaments flawlessly. Dont lose and never surrender!

FOLLOW US
facebook.com/GluMobile
facebook.com/BloodGloryGame
Twitter @GluMobile

2011 Glu Mobile Inc. GLU, BLOOD & GLORY are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Glu Mobile Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions. All rights reserved.

Blood & Glory is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.

goiMot's comments:

11-17-2011, 06:06 PM
I didn't know Infinity Blade 2 was already out

11-17-2011, 07:15 PM
HD Gameplay Trailer (iPad 2/Tutorial):

Looks Interesting. Getting it. Will report as soon as i have done some Recording

Last edited by Sanuku; 11-17-2011 at 08:33 PM.
11-17-2011, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKplayer1start View Post
I didn't know Infinity Blade 2 was already out
Indeed..!!

It does look cool though. Then again, I'm really not a fan of Glu's freemium model(s).

Looking forward to Sanuku's findings...

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
11-17-2011, 07:49 PM
even though it's free i'm too afraid to try it...... =\
11-17-2011, 07:50 PM
Well I gave this a go and it's typical freemium the items/upgrades are really exspensive to make you buy the IAP gold. The actual gameplay is alright, I suppose it's like a poor mans infinity blade. If you enjoy playing infinity blade then just stick with that as there's nothing new or exciting here.
11-17-2011, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Well I gave this a go and it's typical freemium the items/upgrades are really exspensive to make you buy the IAP gold. The actual gameplay is alright, I suppose it's like a poor mans infinity blade. If you enjoy playing infinity blade then just stick with that as there's nothing new or exciting here.

I never understood why people hate games that are free....FREE!!!!!
11-17-2011, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpionxd View Post
I never understood why people hate games that are free....FREE!!!!!
I never said I hate free games? All I said was this is crap compared to infinity blade, which it is.
11-17-2011, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
That's enough for me to steer clear. Like I said, I'm really not a freemium lover. I'd take a proper purchase price and realistically accessible in-game progression every single time. Glu are great at ruining their games with IAP's left, right and centre. Gun Bros in particular could have been something very special. Shame.

Thanks for the heads up Oooooomonkey!

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
11-17-2011, 08:26 PM
Freemium games are not free. If you really want to enjoy the game and play it like it's supposed to be played you have to end up buying IAP. Often times people end up wasting a lot of money on these games and as you can see on app store they gross very well. People think "Free" oh awesome. It's not.

I much rather buy a game and play it. Freemium sucks