★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Cut Out Games
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 24.5 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Winston the rabbit needs your help! Join him on a fun-filled journey through five worlds searching for treasures in the new game Ink Gem Adventure.

Spring into action and help Winston collect all the gems before time runs out! Using Winston's magical paintbrush, you draw lines of ink for him to bounce off. These lines guide him toward the precious jewels and away from danger.

It's a fast-paced adventure in 100 unique and exciting levels. Unlock the secrets of all five worlds as you hop through the forest, fire, ice, jungle, and factory in Ink Gem Adventure.

SPRING INTO ACTION
Send Winston towards glistening gems - just touch and drag him to choose his rolling direction and release to fire. Guide him by drawing lines with his magical paintbrush. Winston will bounce off the lines and towards those shiny jewels.

But be careful that time doesnt run out! Youll only have 60 seconds to complete each puzzle, meaning you have to think fast and act faster to beat the timer.

Each of the five worlds has 20 different levels with its own set of challenges. Completing one set of levels will bring you to the next world.

WATCH OUT FOR DANGER
Aside from testing your aim and speed, Ink Gem Adventure has a number of hidden challenges that can help you and Winston on your quest, or set you back!

When guiding Winston, be careful to make sure he stays on the screen. Falling off will restart the level and waste time.

Each of the worlds has different dangers. Beware of spider webs that slow you down to half speed. And stay away from fire, which makes Winston go off in a random direction and foil your plans.

WORLDS OF ADVENTURE
Features of the Ink Gem Adventure game include:

- Guide Winston by aiming him towards a surface and drawing lines with his magical paint brush.

- Unlock five different worlds (forest, fire, ice, jungle, and factory) by completing each level.

- Beat the 60-second timer by collecting all the gems for one level.

- Avoid cobwebs and other challenges on screen that want to slow you and Winston down!

With so many gems to collect and dangers to avoid, you and Winston have an exciting journey ahead of you. Start your quest by downloading Ink Gem Adventure now!

daydein's comments:
Hello everyone!

Today, my game Ink Gem Adventure and Ink Gem Adventure Lite arrived on the iPhone App Store!

Here are the iTunes links for the games:

Full version: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ink-gem-adventure/id479607497?ls=1&mt=8

Lite Version: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ink-gem-adventure-lite/id479618267?ls=1&mt=8

And here's a link to the trailer! (When I figure out how to embed the video, I'll post it!)

http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZHNlqiPpsjQ

Winston the rabbit needs your help! Spring into action and help him collect all the gems before time runs out! Using Winston's magical paintbrush, you'll draw lines of ink for him to bounce off. They'll help guide him toward the precious jewels, and away from danger! Enjoy five different worlds and 100 levels!

To celebrate, I'm giving away 5 hand-made plushies of Winston, the star of the game! Just Like Cut Out Games on Facebook to be automatically entered in the draw! The draw will be held Dec. 31, 2011!

This is the first game from Cut Out Games, and has been in development since February 2011. It is also an official entrant in the 2012 Independent Games Festival, which is super exciting! If you'd like to try it out, here are some promo codes (for the full version)! Please let me know if you take one!

FMA6Y7AXHNML
TRE7YXRPMAW6
LRH6EKWN4KMK
YNWKPLJALRLT
99A4PENERALF
A4J4AHYHMAXJ
9X7YE4PWTWK3
KREKFFANPT49
KMAHM7PT796L
YPAXLWF7TF63

I hope you enjoy it! Thank you everyone!
11-17-2011, 07:20 PM
Thanks, I took 9X7YE4PWTWK3.

11-17-2011, 07:32 PM
Thanks.. Got code KMAHM7PT796L
11-17-2011, 07:48 PM

11-18-2011, 12:38 PM
Thank you Sanuku!
11-18-2011, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daydein View Post
Thank you Sanuku!
Welcome to TouchArcade
11-18-2011, 01:44 PM
deleted as the first impluse after a few minutes; reinstalled...now playing it! addicting and not-so-childish gameplay

I love this world!
11-19-2011, 08:05 PM
@Sanuku Why thank you!

@foxmulderino I really appreciate you giving it a second chance! Knowing that someone is playing and enjoying it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside, especially since the game is my little baby (I worked on it solo for nearly 10 months). Thank you, thank you, thank you! <3