★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Corpse Craft ($1.99=>>99c)

11-17-2011, 08:26 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Corpse Craft ($1.99=>>99c)

Last edited by goiMot; 11-17-2011 at 08:31 PM.
11-17-2011, 09:50 PM
"...an Edward Gorey-inspired world."

I'm in.
11-17-2011, 09:52 PM
worth getting? how many hours of gameplay should I expect?

edit: nvm. Remember when this first came out and it was free and why I didn't get it. It's for iPad(I don't own one )

Currently enjoying: CtR, AB: Space, Guitar Hero, Rock Band Reloaded, Burger Queen World, Hunters: Episode One, Batman Arkham Lockdown, Ice Race, Bar Oasis1.5, Air Gamblers: Supremacy, Mage Gauntlet, Real Racing 2, Inotia2/3, Undercroft, Pocket Warriors, Ascension, Chaos Rings
11-18-2011, 08:54 AM
I picked this up at the sale price and this is a really interesting take on the tower defense genre with a bit of puzzle thrown in to generate your resources. Typically, I don't care for TD games, but the art, presentation, and story are so different and creative that I really like this. This is a real gem!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
11-18-2011, 09:02 AM
i think this game has a flash version and played it somewhere addicted so getting it on my ipad

Game Center & OpenFeint : tatumbeltran
Gameloft Live! & Origin : r2ks8x
Follow me on Twitter : @EjaykewL
11-18-2011, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
I picked this up at the sale price and this is a really interesting take on the tower defense genre with a bit of puzzle thrown in to generate your resources. Typically, I don't care for TD games, but the art, presentation, and story are so different and creative that I really like this. This is a real gem!
'Tis indeed one polished gem. It used to be free w/ IAP to unlock the full game, but they changed it so it's a paid app. I think I ended up getting it for free somehow by downloading it when it was 'free' and then reinstalling when it went paid.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.