★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Bullet Time (The End of The World Party) Now completely free for a limited time!!

11-18-2011, 08:02 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Johan ten Broeke
Bullet Time (The End of The World Party) Now completely free for a limited time!!

Now completely free, for a limited time only, get it while you still can!

iTunes link: http://itunes.com/app/fullscreen/bullettime

If you get stuck at some level, in some moment in time, you can check for a solution in our extended online walkthroughs:
http://www.appjuice.com/bullettime/w...bullettime.php

And while you are playing always remember:
Though it might be the end of the world, it certainly is not the end of humanity, we will survive! Shoot those

Game highlights:
100 levels will guarantee many hours of gameplay
Hand painted textures all done in Brushes app
Unique physics gameplay
Ammunition, Medikit and BulletTime pickups
Over 50 different enemy characters
IOS optimized touch and accelerometer controls
Universal app
Never seen before storyline

Hope you have fun playing BulletTime

Regards,
The Bullet Time team
Appjuice.com

Johan ten Broeke - http://www.appjuice.com
11-18-2011, 08:53 AM
whow.. is this... Muammar Gaddafi??

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!

11-18-2011, 09:06 AM
So I guess this is about to be pulled since the other 'Bullet Time' came out....?

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
11-18-2011, 01:42 PM
terrible...let it R.I.P. please

I love this world!
11-19-2011, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
terrible...let it R.I.P. please
Why terrible, did you play it? I am curious about the reasons you make this remark. Some argumentation would be appreciated.

Thank you very much,
Jeroen
Appjuice.com
11-19-2011, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fotoboer View Post
Why terrible, did you play it? I am curious about the reasons you make this remark. Some argumentation would be appreciated.

Thank you very much,
Jeroen
Appjuice.com
pfff...considering the quality of the actual games...tsk tsk...this one seems anachronistic...poff...moreover, it seems to be a joke, a joke-game made without any depth or real interest...yep yep
be real devs or go to sell ice-creams

I love this world!
11-21-2011, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
pfff...considering the quality of the actual games...tsk tsk...this one seems anachronistic...poff...moreover, it seems to be a joke, a joke-game made without any depth or real interest...yep yep
be real devs or go to sell ice-creams

Ok I'm really sorry you don't dig our style or humor for that matter, but you surely like the gameplay a lot, right?!

Regards Jeroen
Appjuice.com

11-23-2011, 05:32 AM
Okay, other than the "internet forum factor" I'm not sure why the feedback here is 100% negative. This is a funky little sidescrolling shooter with hand drawn graphics, obviously an early attempt from a budding developer. There's no need for such harsh comments.

That being said, this reminds me of that Jack Thompson flash game that came out years ago. Do you remember that guy? The lawyer who sued like every video game company to "protect children"? I think he was disbarred.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28activist%29