iPad: Mech Pilot - Epic Sci-fi Shooter

11-19-2011, 09:26 AM
Mech Pilot - Epic Sci-fi Shooter

Rocking Pocket Games is proud to announce our latest game, Mech Pilot.

Mech Pilot is an epic scifi shooter that has you protecting cities from an invading alien threat. It features an advanced 3D engine that includes full scene dynamic shadows, specular and bump mapping, and god rays.

Visit the Mech Pilot website for screenshots and movies.

Mech Pilot is very early in development and we are aiming for a spring 2012 release date.

Apps: Mech Pilot, Zombies HD, Zombies The Last Stand, iFishing (and all spinoffs), Puppet Jump, Pocket Farm, Dark Raider, Blue Skies, and more! (www.RockingPocketGames.com)
11-19-2011, 07:27 PM
Reminds me of mech assault, quite looking forward to this, love mech games

Gamecenter/openfeint: kearnel81
currently playing - weird worlds, GPA, chu chu rocket, if2, bards tale, defenders of Arcadia, six guns

11-19-2011, 09:55 PM
looks amazing.. really looking forward to this game..

I Won't Fall - OUT NOW!!!
A game enriched with love; love of a mother who sacrifice her lives in a journey to get her lost child back.
She won't fall. I Won't fall!
12-10-2011, 01:14 PM

http://youtu.be/HbsqycSv4m8

Here is a new video of the progress, showing laser weapons, sounds, and a few enemies (no AI at this point). I've also changed back to a dpad for aiming so your fingers aren't in the way of targets.

Apps: Mech Pilot, Zombies HD, Zombies The Last Stand, iFishing (and all spinoffs), Puppet Jump, Pocket Farm, Dark Raider, Blue Skies, and more! (www.RockingPocketGames.com)
12-11-2011, 08:23 AM
I'm sooo want to buy this ^^
01-29-2012, 01:33 PM
Here are a couple more screenshots of the work in progress on Mech Pilot.

I am working on all of the logic and weapons for each vehicle at the moment.

01-29-2012, 03:20 PM
The graphics have polished up nicely. Here's hoping the gameplay can match it. Looking forward to this.
01-29-2012, 06:01 PM
wow..epic! ^^
08-08-2012, 09:25 AM
Just wanted to let you know of a quick update. The website has been redesigned and will feature new content in the coming months. I am aiming for a fall release date, with 5 or 10 missions, with additional packs of 5 mission available as DLC.

It is going to require IOS 6 so it won't be out before IOS 6 is released.

08-08-2012, 09:45 AM
Oh and here are a few new screenshots