★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Car Jack Streets Score Bug(?)

05-05-2009, 01:10 AM
Car Jack Streets Score Bug(?)

Hey, sorry to create another CJS thread, but my question continues to get buried and remains unanswered in the other one.
I have a problem where my felony score doesn't accurately display my corresponding in-game score. For example, right now my total in-game amount is something like $58k but in my felony 'all-time' score, it shows $26k. I brought this to the developers attention and he thought it was a strange bug, and apparently I am the only one encountering it. So I reset the game and it has happened again.
I did a few tests and found out that only the money I earn from doing SIDE missions gets counted towards my felony page score. Money that I earn from 'unique' missions does NOT get added. This seems a little too deliberate to be a bug, but the developer hasn't responded to me about and I don't really want to reset the game again.

So my question is: does your felony score match that of your in-game score?

I know some of you will say "it takes a while to update", I don't understand what you mean, it updates immediately. I'm not talking about the online ranking.

GameCenter/OpenFeint/Plus+/Agon/Gameloft Live/Xbox LIVE/PSN ID: VoodooVyper
05-05-2009, 12:20 PM
I have the same problem and have no idea why it happens.

Can anyone enlighten us?

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
05-05-2009, 12:33 PM
This is a bug - dependening on the order you pay off Frankie in the first couple of days it causes something to go wrong. Will be fixed in 1.1

Only seems to be affecting a few folk... even with decent QA these kind of things do slip through on a big game.
Sorry

Latest: Funpark Friends
Coming soon: Car Jack Streets 2
Follow us and all our latest news on Twitter
05-05-2009, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul@Tag View Post
This is a bug - dependening on the order you pay off Frankie in the first couple of days it causes something to go wrong. Will be fixed in 1.1

Only seems to be affecting a few folk... even with decent QA these kind of things do slip through on a big game.
Sorry
Thanks for the info Paul.

I can't wait for the 1.1 update and hopefully your 1.79 sale and being in the "New and Noteworthy" section will boost your sales.

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!