★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Help two scientists uncover the dark mystery behind an icy expedition gone awry! In this Hidden Object Adventure, you are invited to follow these scientists as they travel along the frozen landscape of Antarctica and brave the looming energy that frolics among these enigmatic mountain ranges. Based on the novel by H.P. Lovecraft, get enchanted and spooked by the weird tale as it unfolds. Was the expedition team the first to walk upon the snow of these mountains, or did a something else exist among these cliffs in times long ago? Use your detective skills to find out!

TRY IT FREE, THEN UNLOCK THE FULL ADVENTURE FROM WITHIN THE GAME!

Features

Stunning scenery and ice-covered locations
Zoom in and out of locations!
Panoramic views for more secrets to uncover!
New achievements to earn in every scene

Discover more from Big Fish Games!

Were big believers that everyone is a gamer at heart and that games are a great source of joy and relaxation. Founded in 2002, Big Fish Games is a developer, publisher and distributor of casual games. We offer a virtually endless selection of interactive games that you can enjoy anytime, anywhere on your PC, Mac, mobile phone, or tablet. Renowned for offering A New Game Every Day!® on www.bigfishgames.com, Big Fish Games distributes more than two million games per day worldwide.

We have many other great iPad games including:

Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove Collector's Edition HD
Patchworkz HD
Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition HD
Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness HD
Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream HD
Mahjong Towers Touch HD
Tiny Places HD
Empress of the Deep II: Song of the Blue Whale HD
Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades Collector's Edition HD
PuppetShow: Mystery in Joyville HD
Drawn: Dark Flight Collector's Edition HD
Turtle Isle HD
Awakening 2: Moonfell Wood HD
Phantasmat Collector's Edition HD
Amazon: Hidden Expedition

You can always find an updated list at www.bigfishgames.com!

Try out Big Fish Games' iSplash! newsletter and never miss a sale or new game again! Sign up at: http://bigfi.sh/isplash

Follow us on Twitter: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishTwitter

Become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BigFishGamesMobile

goiMot's comments:
Full game unlock: $4.99



11-20-2011, 07:22 PM
#2
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,305
wow.. That is Odd..... Big Fish releasing another HO game... and over the weekend??

11-21-2011, 07:56 AM
#3
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Mililani, O'ahu, Hawai'i
Posts: 153
lovecraft?!

Nevermind all THAT, Big Fish did an H. P. Lovecraft story/game?!!? odd indeed. I'm afraid I'm going to have to take the plunge *just because*.
11-21-2011, 08:03 AM
#4
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 387
Not being a big sci-fi, horror adventure reader, I hadn't noticed the H. P. Lovecraft connexion. So thanks, Fujibashi. Intrigued enough to buy it now.

(These days, I no longer get Big Fish games immediately. I wait for the FULL version)

Currently Playing: (iPad2) Angry Birds Space HD | MASS EFFECT™ INFILTRATOR | Hunters 2 | Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy | Flight Control Rocket | Azkend 2 HD: The World Beneath | rComplex | Zuma's Revenge HD | Rhianna Ford & The DaVinci Letter HD | Zepi:Spring HD | Reiner Knizia's Deck Buster | (iPhone) Doodle God™
11-21-2011, 08:03 PM
#5
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: Germany & Tokyo
Posts: 1,104
Send a message via Skype™ to dyscode
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
Not being a big sci-fi, horror adventure reader, I hadn't noticed the H. P. Lovecraft connexion. So thanks, Fujibashi. Intrigued enough to buy it now.

(These days, I no longer get Big Fish games immediately. I wait for the FULL version)
Big Fish is DEFINATELY NOT the company to make a decent contribution to the HP Lovecraft universe!

It´s watered down to a pathetic Hollywood drama level at best.

- GameCenter: dyscoder
- the (nearly) ultimate intel HD Graphics 3000 game performance sheet - Contributers welcome
11-21-2011, 10:58 PM
#6
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 128
Cool I hope this comes out for iPod touch, I have discovered it on my mums iPad.
11-22-2011, 12:29 AM
#7
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyscode View Post
Big Fish is DEFINATELY NOT the company to make a decent contribution to the HP Lovecraft universe!

It´s watered down to a pathetic Hollywood drama level at best.
Bigfish is a game portal which distributes games for developers. The only game they actually developed which has been released for the ipad is MCF Dire Grove.

This particular game was developed by Cerasus Media so any comments about the makeup of the game should be addressed to them:

http://www.cerasus-media.com

Last edited by joehunt; 11-22-2011 at 12:31 AM.
11-23-2011, 02:02 PM
#8
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: Germany & Tokyo
Posts: 1,104
Send a message via Skype™ to dyscode
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehunt View Post
Bigfish is a game portal which distributes games for developers. The only game they actually developed which has been released for the ipad is MCF Dire Grove.

This particular game was developed by Cerasus Media so any comments about the makeup of the game should be addressed to them:

http://www.cerasus-media.com
in any case Big Fish distributes 99% of their catalog to Hidden Object Games, no matter what genre they put it into and THIS GAME is one of them:

http://www.cerasus-media.com/index.php?id=136&L=0

- GameCenter: dyscoder
- the (nearly) ultimate intel HD Graphics 3000 game performance sheet - Contributers welcome
11-24-2011, 02:41 AM
#9
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyscode View Post
in any case Big Fish distributes 99% of their catalog to Hidden Object Games, no matter what genre they put it into and THIS GAME is one of them:
Big Fish can only distribute what game developers produce, that's why I suggested contacting the developer if you want something other than a hidden object game.