★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Navigation Trade 2 --> FREE

11-20-2011, 11:32 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Navigation Trade 2 --> FREE

Ascension BeatHazard Carcassonne DungeonRaid ElderSign
GreedyBankers Helsing'sFire NimbleStrong PhoenixWright Poison TiltToLive
11-20-2011, 11:44 PM
Woman with a goatee?

Playing: Infinity Blade II, Angry Birds
Favorites: Puzzle Agent, Paladog, Game Dev Story, Lara Croft
Beta Tested: Fara, Monster Trainer, Homerun Battle 2

11-21-2011, 04:11 AM
I can't see this

On the Australian store I can't even SEE this game, only the Chinese version! But it says it's available in English and Chinese so I'm a bit confused. I normally like trading games - is this one any good?
12-08-2011, 03:40 AM
It's actually quite fun. Shallow, but fun.

I downloaded the Chinese version from the App Store and thankfully the game is displayed in English on my device.

About the game:
- You need to accumulate 500 Million Gold by the end of the 3rd year. If you don't, it's game over. So far I haven't managed to get 500 million in any of my attempts so I don't know what happens if you do.
- You get money by buying and selling stuffs from different ports in the game. Buy low, sell high. Pubs in the game sometimes give tips on which prices are rising/falling.
- You also get money from treasure hunts. It's basically a tile-based exploration mini game.
- You can also upgrade your ship. Make it faster, pirates can't catch you. Make it stronger, pirates can't beat you. Make it bigger, you can store more load to trade.

So, that's about it I guess. Not exactly deep in gameplay, but I find it to be quite fun.
12-08-2011, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdsani View Post
It's actually quite fun. Shallow, but fun.

I downloaded the Chinese version from the App Store and thankfully the game is displayed in English on my device.

About the game:
- You need to accumulate 500 Million Gold by the end of the 3rd year. If you don't, it's game over. So far I haven't managed to get 500 million in any of my attempts so I don't know what happens if you do.
- You get money by buying and selling stuffs from different ports in the game. Buy low, sell high. Pubs in the game sometimes give tips on which prices are rising/falling.
- You also get money from treasure hunts. It's basically a tile-based exploration mini game.
- You can also upgrade your ship. Make it faster, pirates can't catch you. Make it stronger, pirates can't beat you. Make it bigger, you can store more load to trade.

So, that's about it I guess. Not exactly deep in gameplay, but I find it to be quite fun.
hmm...

I love this world!
12-08-2011, 10:22 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
yeah, I'm enjoying it quite a bit... but then again, I've just recently gotten into simulation type games... and this sort of fits into that category...

Anyway... glad it was made free, thanks for posting!
12-08-2011, 02:54 PM
A fun little game, well worth a download. Very like Tradewinds etc, and perfectly suited to being an iPhone game.

The first game (Navigation Trade) is also free atm.

Last edited by HLW; 12-08-2011 at 02:57 PM.