★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Danger, Bob-omb, Danger converted to iOS

11-21-2011, 07:45 AM
Danger, Bob-omb, Danger converted to iOS

New Super Mario Bros Minigame - "Danger, Bob-omb, Danger!"
here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6392ycXyaXU

... and the iOS version (BobBomb) here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05KVcYVt7yc
11-21-2011, 01:43 PM
I love to play the DSi version of this game.
Where's the iTunes link? It's already available?

11-21-2011, 02:57 PM
Location: "The nexus of the crisis and the origin of storms..."
The trailer shows that the game uses the music from the Zelda games when you find a secret. Also, Bowser was replaced with the Pokemon Dialga.
Unless you're the type that collects games that will be removed soon, I wouldn't recommend bothering with this.

BBB count: 11
Castor and Pollox blow me to Bermuda!
11-21-2011, 04:41 PM
Gee, that sissy chat again?
ALL graphics were replaced of course. The IDEA was ported! IDEA!!!!!!!!! We DON'T have copyright over Bowser.
and, game USES NO MUSIC AT ALL! That sound that you hear at the beginning it's a 1 second uncopyrightable sound that can be reproduced by ANY (ANY) PSG chip.

...and I BET the game will not be removed due to that sound!
11-21-2011, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Possum View Post
The trailer shows that the game uses the music from the Zelda games when you find a secret. Also, Bowser was replaced with the Pokemon Dialga.
Unless you're the type that collects games that will be removed soon, I wouldn't recommend bothering with this.
I don't care where the graphics and sounds came from. I'll get it as soon as it's out...
11-22-2011, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ombaudsman View Post
I don't care where the graphics and sounds came from. I'll get it as soon as it's out...
Should be approved by Thursday/Friday.

Rgds,
Muff ie
11-22-2011, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ombaudsman View Post
This sounds very fishy...I'm gonna call your bluff and say that you are the developer who is using a second account. Nobody should be this interested in such a poorly made game

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|
11-22-2011, 12:38 PM
legoWiz: as poorly developed as "Doodle Jump".

1) Have you tried the original DS game?
2) I see that you list "Infinity Blade" as a favorite. If you have time enough to play that kind of game on the iPhone it's probably because you don't have money enough to buy a PS3 + Giant LED TV Set + Denom HT or a triple head liquid-cooled Alienware (I can tell you, gameplay is still LIGHT YEARS ahead)

Either way, maybe Casual gaming is not for you.

c========8 for ya!