★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***** NEW IPAD RETINA DISPLAY SUPPORTED *****

Dedaloop is a digital boardgame for all the family. Find your way through six missions on an every-turn-changing maze. Play solo against the AI or with your friends (up to 4 players on the same device) in two different hand-drawn ambients: A pirates theme for kids or a more geekish steampunk theme. Dedaloop is a light-strategy game with some puzzle elements. The simple rules and the addictive game mechanics, make it perfect for the family play or a relaxing solo session. All graphics and soundtracks are originals and have been made from scratch by our artist.

Game Features
* Never play 2 times the same game
* Play solo against AI
* Local multiplayer
* Up to 4 players on the same device with Pass'n'Play
* Two hand-drawn themes (and many more to come...)
* No in app purchase for all the upcoming updates

All updates will remain FREE without the In App Purchase.

Take a look also on our new game Fingers Poker!

ojtitus's comments:

Looks like The aMAZEing Labyrinth game. I haven't played it yet but this one includes AI so I might have to pick it up. Anyone else played it yet and have any impressions?
11-21-2011, 02:16 PM
Thanks for posting!

I'm the developer... for any question i'm here!

Trailer

Youtube link | Pop Up

Twitter accounts: @Wasdless @Rib3rt

Last edited by Johan_Ribert; 11-21-2011 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Adding link to youtube

11-21-2011, 02:40 PM
Looks cool, what is this similar to? Any videos or more information about the game like how it plays?
11-21-2011, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Looks cool, what is this similar to? Any videos or more information about the game like how it plays?
Like I said this looks like it plays like "The aMAZEing Labyrinth" but this has AI for solo play, which TAL is missing.

I was able to find these videos.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by ojtitus; 11-21-2011 at 03:49 PM.
11-21-2011, 04:13 PM
I really must buy a new cam...

In the second post i add the trailer made with Screenflow

11-21-2011, 05:26 PM
So I finally decided to take a chance and buy this game. I just wanted to report back that this is indeed a clone of the board game called "The aMAZEing Labyrinth", it is worth noting that this game does come with AI so you can play singleplayer games unlike the official game. Dedaloop does feature original art but is the same game as TAL in every other aspect.
11-22-2011, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
So I finally decided to take a chance and buy this game. I just wanted to report back that this is indeed a clone of the board game called "The aMAZEing Labyrinth", it is worth noting that this game does come with AI so you can play singleplayer games unlike the official game. Dedaloop does feature original art but is the same game as TAL in every other aspect.
How is the AI? Are there different levels of AI?
11-22-2011, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyprime View Post
Are there different levels of AI?
No, the only choise is between human or artificial player.

11-22-2011, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyprime View Post
How is the AI? Are there different levels of AI?
The AI is good but don't expect a major challenge if you're experienced with the game and it's strategies. Unfortunately there aren't any AI settings.
11-25-2011, 06:54 AM
Little gift

9W3PR6PW4L44

6KEMF9EL97AK

Good Luck!