★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Game List of Namco Bandai BLACK FRIDAY SALE

11-21-2011, 12:11 PM
#1
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,348
Game List of Namco Bandai BLACK FRIDAY SALE

$.99 games :
Ace Combat XI: Skies of Incursion
Buccaneer Blitz
Dig Dug Remix
Galaga Remix
Isaac Newton's Gravity
MAPPY
Pac-Man Championship Edition
Pac-Chomp
Pac-Man Remix
Pac'N-Jump
Pool Pro Online 3
Rally-X Rumble
Splatterhouse
Time Crisis Strike
Fossil Feast (iPad)
Pool Pro Online 3 (iPad)

$1.99 games :

Ridge Racer Accelerated
Time Crisis 2nd Strike

$2.99 games :

Mishap
House of Glass (iPad in-app purchase)
Isaac Newton's Gravity (iPad in-app purchase)
Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower (iPad in-app purchase)
Puzzle Quest 2
Sky Gamblers: Rise of Glory

Note:
Use this thread to ask specific questions regarding Namco Bandai Sale.
CHECK OUT ALL COMPILATION OF THANKSGIVING/BLACK FRIDAY SALE HERE

Ascension BeatHazard Carcassonne DungeonRaid ElderSign
GreedyBankers Helsing'sFire NimbleStrong PhoenixWright Poison TiltToLive

Last edited by Agas; 11-22-2011 at 11:37 AM.
11-21-2011, 12:13 PM
#2
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,382
Hmmm... any recommended 99 cent titles?

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.

11-21-2011, 12:24 PM
#3
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: CT
Posts: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Hmmm... any recommended 99 cent titles?
Pac Man Championship Edition and maybe time crisis strike. I've tried the second one, but not the first.

Currently enjoying: CtR, AB: Space, Guitar Hero, Rock Band Reloaded, Burger Queen World, Hunters: Episode One, Batman Arkham Lockdown, Ice Race, Bar Oasis1.5, Air Gamblers: Supremacy, Mage Gauntlet, Real Racing 2, Inotia2/3, Undercroft, Pocket Warriors, Ascension, Chaos Rings
11-21-2011, 12:45 PM
#4
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 2,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbraVir View Post
Pac Man Championship Edition and maybe time crisis strike. I've tried the second one, but not the first.
Time Crisis strike is still at its original price in Italian appstore

I love this world!
11-21-2011, 12:55 PM
#5
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: CT
Posts: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
Time Crisis strike is still at its original price in Italian appstore
It's not Black Friday yet xD It'll come (but there's no Thanksgiving in Italy, is there? >_>)

Also highly recommend time crisis second strike.

haven't tried Puzzle Quest 2, but plan on buying

Currently enjoying: CtR, AB: Space, Guitar Hero, Rock Band Reloaded, Burger Queen World, Hunters: Episode One, Batman Arkham Lockdown, Ice Race, Bar Oasis1.5, Air Gamblers: Supremacy, Mage Gauntlet, Real Racing 2, Inotia2/3, Undercroft, Pocket Warriors, Ascension, Chaos Rings
11-21-2011, 12:58 PM
#6
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbraVir View Post
It's not Black Friday yet xD It'll come (but there's no Thanksgiving in Italy, is there? >_>)

Also highly recommend time crisis second strike.

haven't tried Puzzle Quest 2, but plan on buying
I've just bought Puzzle Quest 2 and spends nearly 2 hours playing it. It's good (and so far it doesn't crash), but it's definitely hard!

Ascension BeatHazard Carcassonne DungeonRaid ElderSign
GreedyBankers Helsing'sFire NimbleStrong PhoenixWright Poison TiltToLive
11-21-2011, 01:13 PM
#7
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: CT
Posts: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agas View Post
I've just bought Puzzle Quest 2 and spends nearly 2 hours playing it. It's good (and so far it doesn't crash), but it's definitely hard!
Awesome. I was worried about the crashing. And I expect no mercy from the Puzzle Quest series Grabbing it now.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what's the unpackaged and installed size? Thanks.

Currently enjoying: CtR, AB: Space, Guitar Hero, Rock Band Reloaded, Burger Queen World, Hunters: Episode One, Batman Arkham Lockdown, Ice Race, Bar Oasis1.5, Air Gamblers: Supremacy, Mage Gauntlet, Real Racing 2, Inotia2/3, Undercroft, Pocket Warriors, Ascension, Chaos Rings

Last edited by UmbraVir; 11-21-2011 at 01:24 PM.
11-21-2011, 01:21 PM
#8
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 2,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbraVir View Post
It's not Black Friday yet xD It'll come (but there's no Thanksgiving in Italy, is there? >_>)

Also highly recommend time crisis second strike.

haven't tried Puzzle Quest 2, but plan on buying
whaattt??? I don't want to wait for Black Friday, I want Time Crisis 2 now!
No Thanksgiving in Italy, true, but I want the discount anyway! I want it!

I love this world!
11-21-2011, 01:27 PM
#9
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: CT
Posts: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
whaattt??? I don't want to wait for Black Friday, I want Time Crisis 2 now!
No Thanksgiving in Italy, true, but I want the discount anyway! I want it!
I know bro, I know. TC isn't on sale yet in the US either. Also, it would suck if there's no BF sale in Italy. Hopefully there is >.>

Currently enjoying: CtR, AB: Space, Guitar Hero, Rock Band Reloaded, Burger Queen World, Hunters: Episode One, Batman Arkham Lockdown, Ice Race, Bar Oasis1.5, Air Gamblers: Supremacy, Mage Gauntlet, Real Racing 2, Inotia2/3, Undercroft, Pocket Warriors, Ascension, Chaos Rings
11-21-2011, 10:39 PM
#10
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbraVir View Post
Awesome. I was worried about the crashing. And I expect no mercy from the Puzzle Quest series Grabbing it now.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what's the unpackaged and installed size? Thanks.
Well, you have to clear out lots of games since it's 1.22 GB, I personally remove 5 games for this one. Sigh....

Ascension BeatHazard Carcassonne DungeonRaid ElderSign
GreedyBankers Helsing'sFire NimbleStrong PhoenixWright Poison TiltToLive